Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Music Recording in Detroit

Good day to you all,

Have been trying to find a suitable space for recording music in Detroit, I play guitar and sing in a UK based band and we will be recording an album September time, am looking for a friendly bunch of people running a space with recording facilities, has any one here had any experience with recording in the Detroit/Michigan area and would like to recommend any peoples?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, we're dead excited about pursuing the project on US soil..

J
    www.myspace.com/tubelord

Josephefact,

Welcome...and yes. There are many levels of recording studio for you to peruse...from great semi-pro garage or basement setups to full-blown studios that have produced international best-sellers.

I will contact you on MySpace so we can discuss specifics privately, and I'll let you know what I've researched on the matter.

I found one group where one of their new regulars invented his OWN microphone, and he's started getting international recognition...indeed, even a major Hollywood future-blockbuster is using them to record some high-dynamic range material...since these little buggers do some incredible things.

It has been a fun study...almost time to put it all to use!

Cheers,
    John

Default thank.

Hey John,

Thank you so much for the interest and pursued help! I look forward to reading your message over myspace, speak soon..
    Any others still free to contact me

J