Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default The Kwamster unburdens himself to the Dallas Morning News

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont....1bb52b47.html

"He plans to stay in Texas a long time."

He said in Detroit he felt that he was married to his job. There's a joke in there somewhere. I just can't come up with one right now.

3. Default

"He plans to stay in Texas a long time." Does that mean he will serve his sentences there?

pure personality d/o. he will never change.

I love some of those comments!

Its funny that everytime he gets these articles in Texas papers, he talks about how much Texas loves him, and then the comment section fills up with Texans talking about what a loser he is and how he should go back to Detroit, LOL. What a bum.

Quote Originally Posted by maxx View Post
    He said in Detroit he felt that he was married to his job. There's a joke in there somewhere. I just can't come up with one right now.
    I'd say City Hall beat the shit out of anyone who ever went down on him?!

What's my prize?

Yeah, anyone that knows anything about Texas knows they have tons love for a yankee "con-artist" like him-LOL! They prefer their own and need no imports!!!!! They can hardly stand us "snow-bird" cold-weather northerners that don't have all the drama [[smile)!!! He is sooooo deluded. Has in not forget out that the buck eye state is not the same culturally as the great lake state? And no! You will not get a city to "play" with and ploy down there...
    Quote Originally Posted by Detwa View Post
    Its funny that everytime he gets these articles in Texas papers, he talks about how much Texas loves him, and then the comment section fills up with Texans talking about what a loser he is and how he should go back to Detroit, LOL. What a bum.

I for one love this happy story... I just hope they are so happy down there in Texas that the rest of his family join him! If only we could be so lucky!

Does anyone feel sorry for him because he felt married to his job in Detroit? He ran for mayor voluntarily, and then ran for re-election. I hardly think that anyone could run for mayor in one of the country's most troubled cities and expect to have all kinds of free time.

That said, I hope that one day he realizes all the damage he caused and that he has some remorse for it. So far, I am not convinced.

Beyond pathetic. And he has a website now begging for money and thoughts. What a POS

I'm sure Mike Paul was behind this.

I just wish this chapter in Detroit history would be closed, once and for all. Let the court system do its job, and let Detroiters move on.

If he was married to the city, then we got a divorce from him and want alimony.
    Pay up big boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Detwa View Post
    cognitive dissonance

He said in Detroit he felt that he was married to his job.That must be why Detroit feels screwed.

Indeed. He is the definitive description of such...
    Quote Originally Posted by maxx View Post
    cognitive dissonance

Cleaning Detroit of Kwame and his stooges/family is like a break of fresh air. Texas can have them.

Buy American Guest

http://www.macombdaily.com/articles/...0008211995.txt

"The city has not been allowed to move forward, and the city has not been allowed to heal," Kilpatrick said Wednesday in an exclusive interview with . "And I think more than anything, it's time for everyone to move on."

I'd like to ask this POS just who caused the wounds in Detroit in the first place?
    ...and I don't believe for one minute that Jelani is that wise...now he's playing he children card! What a piece of work this thug is!

If I was owed someone a million bucks, I'd want them to "just forget about it and move on too"....chances are, jackass, that's not going to happen. Once you pay what you owe, then and only then, can OUR city begin to heal from the damage YOU and your gang of thugs caused. Only THIS self-serving, arrogant POS would have a website created to beg for funds in an attempt to have others repay for something he did. Wow. Just wow.

Oops...it should read..."If I owed someone....."
    Sorry about that!

"In the near future, Kilpatrick said, he plans to mentor inner-city children."

Can't a condition of his parole be a ban on coming in contact with children? Well, you see, if you're class President and having a candy sale, your friends deserve some free samples and hall passes for all the profit the candy company and school will be making from the sales. Especially the school, they're easy pickens. I'll have my dad introduce you to some people he knows in the candy business.

The piece seemed more like a love affair with his new Texas digs and how they've embraced him down there than really talking about how Kwame still hasn't settled his debt to the folks here.

Personally I don't give a dang where he parks his bloated self. All Kwame needs to do is simply comply with what was mandated by the courts. He agreed to it and signed off on it. Just live up to that agreement by paying off the penalty! Of course we're not going to let Kwame off the hook if he keeps hiding money and making his own payment schedule. The time for negotiating that has long since lapsed. Kwame just needs to pay up and THEN maybe our media will stop haunting his Texas lawn.

This ugly chapter in Detroit political history is within Kwame's control if he wants it to end.

From the comments of the DMN article

bobbyDetroit

3:25 AM on May 8, 2010
    This comment is hidden because you have chosen to ignore bobbyDetroit. Show DetailsHide Details
    Make sure to donate to Kwame's site http://friendsofkwame.com/

I just paypaled him one penny after paypal's service fee it will only cost him 29 cents. The screwer becomes the screwee