Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default So, Who's donating? Kwame Kilpatrick's lastest website.

http://www.detnews.com/article/20100...ame-Kilpatrick

Looks like he's trying to skim every last cent he can out of the people of Detroit. How could any person justify sending him money to keep up his exorbitant life style.
    Last edited by ndavies; May-05-10 at 10:22 AM.

"Loving" Son
    "Gifted" Orator
    "Effective" Leader
    What? No descriptive for "Husband and Father"? Hard to do when the world knows that he ISN'T "Devoted" or "Faithful" or "Dedicated"!

See the link to "Have Kwame Speak at Your Event" I wonder how much he charges. We could all pool out money together for a nice Q &A session.

Totally disgusting. He should truly be ashamed of himself, sadly I'm not sure he understands the concept.

I went to the site and uh-er that will be a NO! I don't have any extra to donate to the er-ah "cause" I am too busy striving to live in Detroit, long after he's took his bat and left the ball park!
    Quote Originally Posted by ndavies View Post
    http://www.detnews.com/article/20100...ame-Kilpatrick

Looks like he's trying to skim every last cent he can out of the people of Detroit. How could any person justify sending him money to keep up his exorbitant life style.

Yikes, sounds like the carvings upon a tomb stone!
    Quote Originally Posted by SWMAP View Post
    "Loving" Son
    "Gifted" Orator
    "Effective" Leader
    What? No descriptive for "Husband and Father"? Hard to do when the world knows that he ISN'T "Devoted" or "Faithful" or "Dedicated"!
    Last edited by Zacha341; May-05-10 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Yikes, sounds like the carvings of tomb stone!
    LOL on "Make a Donation & help the Kilpatrick family"

You have give credit Kilpatrick for one thing. He has no shame. So folks, as you are laughing your ass off remember to make a donation & help the Kilpatrick family. They need your support.

Quote Originally Posted by SWMAP View Post
    "Loving" Son
    "Gifted" Orator
    "Effective" Leader
    Three out of four aint bad.

Did anyone catch his facebook bio?

• Bio Kwame M. Kilpatrick is one of the nation's foremost leaders on issues of politics & policy and healthcare information technology.

Did it get hacked already? It is redirecting to his twitter feed.

I guess so....

Hackers may be attacking a new fundraising website launched today by Former Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick, his New York City spokesman said.

Mike Paul confirmed visitors to www.FriendsofKwame.com are finding the new site slow to load and said there is some evidence the site is being attacked through use of "robots" that direct excess traffic to a site and shut it down.

Paul said if he confirms any hacking has happened, he will report it to federal authorities and the perpetrators will find themselves "in handcuffs."

From The Detroit News: http://www.detnews.com/article/20100...#ixzz0n5F98hcG

Quote Originally Posted by leland_palmer View Post
    Did it get hacked already? It is redirecting to his twitter feed.
    Someone did that so that the gullible followers won't make a donation to the Kilpatrick family. People could leave tweets in support though. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by qdaddy77 View Post
    See the link to "Have Kwame Speak at Your Event" I wonder how much he charges. We could all pool out money together for a nice Q &A session.
    It says Have Kwame Speak not Have Kwame answer your questions.

Quote Originally Posted by R8RBOB View Post
    LOL on "Make a Donation & help the Kilpatrick family"

You have give credit Kilpatrick for one thing. He has no shame. So folks, as you are laughing your ass off remember to make a donation & help the Kilpatrick family. They need your support.
    "The Kilpatrick Family" could mean a lot of people.

LOL, the comments are being moderated so no chance my post will show up on his site!!! I'm sure they're only going to let the "good" posts appear! I told him what I thought of him and his supporters. Oh well.

Expires on: 10-Mar-11

This is the date that the domain registration expires. i will be sure to try and snatch that one up when it comes time. Now to figure out what content to have on the new site.

let me get this straight: in a week where one of Detroit's finest was murdered in the line of duty, and a day after the passing of legend Ernie Harwell, this jackass once again manages to find himself in the news ? While trying to get more money at that !!

Quote Originally Posted by maxx View Post
    "The Kilpatrick Family" could mean a lot of people.
    Yep, it sure does mean a lot of people.
    Kwame, Carlita, Bernard, Carolyn, Ayanna, the three sons, etc...

What? Are you trying to compare the "Kilpatrick family" with the "Gambino family" or the "Lucchese family?" Because those families have lots of people too.

Gotta wonder how much money Matty Maroun is sending..

Quote Originally Posted by maxx View Post
    It says Have Kwame Speak not Have Kwame answer your questions.
    Even that dimwitted Sarah Palin have to do a Q&A session even though the questions are screened softball questions. What make you think someone would hire Kilpatrick and not have him partake in a Q&A session?

{Light-bulb moment} After seeing Palin dash from state to state regurgitating ignorance, Kwame Kilpatrick is probably seeking to join in that market as a speaker. Like Palin, he is an ex-politician seeking to pay his legal fees. All he needs to do is turn Republican [[South Lake,TX isn't a bad place to start the transformation) and proclaim nothing but doom and gloom.

He would receive a cease and desist letter from the Republican Party.

I am very upset at some of the mean and vicious comments I'm seeing posted on this thread. Please everyone, if you can spare anything - a dollar, a dime, then please do so. The Kwame Krime Syndicate needs your support. Ever since the mean ol' Kim Worthy threw him out of office he has had a mountain of bills that make it difficult for him to maintain his "Playa Playa Hip Hop Mayor" persona. And just think of Carlita and the children. They deserve all the finer things in life at your expense. Please, if you can donate anything to keep our beloved ex-King out of jail, please do. Paying Detroit back with Detroit's own donations is what the Kilpatrick Krime Syndicate is all about!

The news just stated that the fund will also go to help inner city boys............... OMG not another charitable fund for the Kilpatricks to pillage. And Mike Paul stated they are getting responses from all over the country. Really. What a farce. If somone really wanted to help someone they should be donating to the family of the police officer that was killed, or the Ernie Harwell foundation that will give scholarships to those in need.

To coin a phrase from a Dy poster, I too am just amazed!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast