Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Outsourcing of tech info.

http://www.ipwatchdog.com/2010/04/12...erce/id=10103/

"...On July 23, 2008, the USPTO published a somewhat strange notice in the Federal Register, which was to remind patent attorneys and patent agents that the activities they are engaged, namely the sending of technological information abroad, was in violation of US export laws. At the time I suspected that such a reminder notice was a precursor to actual enforcement of the laws and this was the shot across the bow giving fair warning to the industry to come into compliance. Some 20+ months later nothing has changed, and in fact there is more outsourcing than ever. At the end of July the Indian outsourcing of patent work was a $2.2 billion per year industry, and today it is undoubtedly more as most law firms that represent publicly traded companies can attest..."

Quote: "namely the sending of technological information abroad, was in violation of US export laws."

Surely you jest. This country is being raped of it's intellectual property, unabated and unmentioned. The Fox is in charge of the henhouse.

Speaking of a Fox or Fox, I bought a new TV last night and just for the hay, I flipped through the cable channels [[I need cable for internet access, and one must take the brainwashing TV channels to get it), I realized in a few minutes, there is no reason to start watching TV again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sstashmoo View Post
    Quote: "namely the sending of technological information abroad, was in violation of US export laws."

Surely you jest. This country is being raped of it's intellectual property, unabated and unmentioned. The Fox is in charge of the henhouse.

Speaking of a Fox or Fox, I bought a new TV last night and just for the hay, I flipped through the cable channels [[I need cable for internet access, and one must take the brainwashing TV channels to get it), I realized in a few minutes, there is no reason to start watching TV again.
    With all your free time not spent watching tv you could read a book by Stephen Jay Gould. I recommend "The Panda's Thumb". :] Or try Carl Sagan's "The Demon-Haunted World".

Maybe there is a shortage of lawyers in the USA, so these companies are forced to export such work.

Quote Originally Posted by East Detroit View Post
    Maybe there is a shortage of lawyers in the USA, so these companies are forced to export such work.
    ROFL and LOL I wonder what the point is in a minimum number of characters in a post.