Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Will be popping by all the way from Charlotte. In town to see my rugrats [[+3) and some techno. Please let me know what I should bring. I can stop for supplies once I'm there.

Keep the RSVPs coming!!! I need to be sure to bring enough supplies.

If you have decided what dish they are bringing to pass, or if your attendance and/or count has changed, please let me know. Thanks.

Looking forward to seeing old friends and new DYes faces!!! See you on Sunday!!!

I think I can bring some iced tea.

Stromberg2

I am so in.

I will be bringing ItsJeffsMom and a friend from Chicago. Not sure how long we'll stay, but we will make an appearance.

Thanks, BBB!!! See you on Sunday!

Hi Kathleen.
    I am not sure of my head count as of yet. I think there may be 2-6 people. I will know later today. What kinds of food do you you think we need most?
    Johnnie Sue

Johnnie Sue: Right now the list of what people are bringing hasn't changed. So just make a huge batch of whatever side dish your family enjoys at a picnic.

All: It would be nice to let us know what food you are bringing to pass so we don't end up with 10 pasta salads or 10 bags of Better Made chips or 10 plates of brownies, etc.

See you all on Sunday!!!

We are bringing our Baby Q grill. Friend Mary H is bringing cheese, crackers, and grapes. We are bringing a vegetable, maybe green beans or broccoli. Maybe watermelon slices as well.

Thanks, Crystal. It will be nice to reconnect with you all and to see Mary H again!!

Ok Kathleen,
    How about a nice big dish of baked beans!
    And some hot dogs to put on the grill?

I have been authorized to RSVP for Plymouthres and Mrs. Res, so please add two more to the head count.

And one Future Leader Dog, Chloe #8409

Johnnie Sue: Excellent idea!!

Crystal: new RSVPs duly noted.

I'll be coming along with my cousin who some of you know from past picnics and/or Pres. Wayne. Not sure what I am bringing-pie maybe? Whatever looks good at the store.

I will be in attendance with probably two other people.

I will bring some sort of delicious dessert... though not brownies. Wish I could be more specific but it'll be whatever I feel inspired most to make the night before.

My 9yr old and I will be there with some Bread Pudding, Cub Style!

Will trade a hefty portion of the sand pail pudding for a hefty portion of bread pudding!

Gistok...wait till you taste the bread pudding...you may want that more than the sand pail pudding!

Dave and I are in picnic prep mode today!!!

For the picnic tomorrow, we will begin set up around 11am, and expect people to start showing up around noon. The BBQ will be ready for grilling by 1.

Come early and meet your DYes compadres!!

It would be helpful to have more...
    ....serving tables [[we are bringing 2 6-ft tables, but could use a couple more)
    ....chairs [[bring your lawn chairs and snack tables as there are only a couple picnic tables in this area)

Mapquest tells me it's 2208 miles from my house to Belle Isle so, alas, I won't be there, at least physically. You're going to post pidtures, aren't you. Please?

You all have a good time.

BTW...if everyone who says they are coming to the picnic shows up, we will have some 60-70 people!!!

See you tomorrow!!!

Our extended family now totals 9 or 10 at the pic-a-nic. Plymouthres, Mrs. Res, my [[twin) brothers, their wives, Mom, Mary H, me, FLD Chloe.

Peach crisp, broccoli, snackage, ground sirloin for 12 hamburgers, Boca burgers, buns, cheese, crackers, grapes.

Baby Q grill, card tables, folding chairs, and sunblock.

I think that's it! See y'all soon.
    Last edited by Crystal; May-29-10 at 01:30 PM. Reason: forgot to include something

We have to back out..and I am sad

I paid my car off this week...Yeah
    and then it died...BOOOOO
    so instead of being housebound for the weekend we are skipping town today with the old woman [[my mommy)

I hope everyone has a blast!!!!!
    meet you all next time

Kathleen, my and aunt will be there. So +2 to the guest list. We are bringing some dogs, chips and dip, and some pop.

See you all soon!

Hi Kathleen:

I stopped and got [[4) 12 packs of Faygo Pop [[orange, grape, rock n' rye and root beer), and 2 12 pks. of Vernors, I'm bringing a big bowl of fresh fruit and a veggie tray and I picked up 3 bags of Better Made chips.

Is anything else needed? I can stop tomorrow and get if needed.

Two of us attending...We are bringing some bottled water...diet coke...4 turkey burgers...4 hamburgers...buns....regular chips....bbq chips...lots of pasta salad and....

of course....

LOTS of sand pail pudding [[I even made one pan of a low sugar, low fat version for those of us who are watching the calories!) But not to worry...there are three pans of the regular stuff...LOL

We will also bring a small table and 4-6 chairs. We should be there for set-up too.

See you all there!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast