Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: How Jackson Mi?

Default How Jackson Mi?

Hi, Looking to see if anyone has any info on jackson Mi. I dont ever remember ever being there. Is there a good part/bad part? all good? all bad? thanks all

Check out the following link:

http://www.visitjacksonmi.com/

I've always heard one of the top not-to-be-missed attractions there is Cascade Falls. Unfortunately, when I did live in Michigan many years ago, my only experience with Jackson was zipping by it on I-94 while en route to other places, so I never actually saw Cascade Falls myself.

I think we have seen it from about the same distance, thanks for the link

Retroit Guest

There's also a wonderful resort there. They provide free lodging, 3 free meals a day, free gym membership, free recreation, free medical and legal services, etc. People are killing to get in there!

Well....... there is that..... this sounded interesting.... I like the concept.

http://www.enterprisegroup.org/armory-arts-project

Visited a friend there once. No matter what we did it seemed like all activities revolved around Meiers. The prison industry there dominates.