Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Nice post! I enjoyed watching Lou and Jackie back when. I even subscribed to his magazine - the name now escapes me. I remember him getting into it big time with then Detroit Mayor Jerry Cavanaugh. I think once they almost came to blows!

There is a Lou Gordon section on Ed's Detroit Kids Show page too - If you haven't seen it.

We miss you, Lou.

Gov. Romney's comments were so mild about being brainwashed, he used it as an explanation about all the information he was flooded with about the war. I find it amazing the press ran with it and was able to completely bash his political career. I wouldn't have endorsed Romney with a vote-I wasn't of voting age then, but really... It shows you the power of the press for good and/or evil.

Lou was such the liberal bedwetter.

His lid has made the wigged out Hall Of Fame along with Bill Bonds etc.

I learned from Lou Gordon's son Scott that Lou only wore the rug on air. As soon as the show was over, he took it off.

Oh My, can you just imagine good old Lou going after Kwame?

Quote Originally Posted by marshall View Post
    Nice post! I enjoyed watching Lou and Jackie back when. I even subscribed to his magazine - the name now escapes me.
    My imperfect memory thinks it was called Scope.

Scope it is: I have several copies....