Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default DPS Wellness program for employees is sick.

I wonder how many scams have been done to the citizens and children of Detroit
    over the years. It seems like Bobb has uncovered a cesspool in the DPS and
    administrators are fighting him every step of the way.
    The latest is a wellness program that turned out very sick results [[unless you were in on the money grab). You just have to wonder were the accountability has been.
    Instead of marching against a Dateline program, people should be tar and feathering
    school officials who let this happen.

Only 150 school employees took part in the wellness program. DPS was charged 3 million dollars for the program. That's 20 grand per employee that took part. I never even knew about it! I would have signed up had I known that I was going to get 20,000.00 worth of wellness! <that was sarcasm, people>

Surprised they don't have a class called How to Rip Off the System 101.
    The lack of oversight is appalling.