Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Jim Northrup & Mickey Stanley...

Where are they now? Still in Mich? Doing what? Is Denny McClain still residing in Macomb County.

Northrup owns a company in Southfield.
    Stanley lives in Michigan, around Ann Arbor I think.
    Last year I saw Denny at a bar in Flint. I dont know him but ask how he was doing. He said his name was Art not Denny. I can tell you this, he is huge, put on a lot of weight.
    Denny used to play the organ at bars, the Shorthorn in Flint was one of his spots. I think thats the bar were he had his foot stomped by the mob. He was quite a talented and interesting guy.
    Last edited by kenp; April-26-10 at 08:12 AM.

According to ZabaSearch, Mickey Stanley lives in Brighton and Jim Northrup lives in either Owosso or White Lake.

It's getting increasingly difficult to hide, or even maintain your privacy.

I was at the Rascal House once and saw Jim Northrup walk in with a woman under each arm. Both girls were made-up heavily and Northrup had some heavy coat on with a fur collar. it was like a scene out of a movie.

My aunt worked at a bank on Livernois where Mickey Stanley would frequent. She always mentioned what a nice man he was.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyman View Post
    I was at the Rascal House once and saw Jim Northrup walk in with a woman under each arm. Both girls were made-up heavily and Northrup had some heavy coat on with a fur collar. it was like a scene out of a movie.

My aunt worked at a bank on Livernois where Mickey Stanley would frequent. She always mentioned what a nice man he was.
    Reminds me of the time as a kid I saw Mickey Redmond walking out of the Olympia after a game when he played for the Wings. He had on a full length fur coat, his hair was long, curly and shiny, and he had a couple of babes on his arms. Bingo Bango.