Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default help finding commercial properties

I used to have a lot of links that showed commercial properties in detroit, Over time Ive noticed the sites edit down and now its really had to find commercial listings. Anyone have any good links? know of any reasonable priced commercial building for sale? share them here. My budget is on the low end, but I cant be the only one looking either. Any sugggestions? Thanks

DetroitDad Guest

Detroit is a big city, and your question is a little vague... but there is always Craigslist and the DEGC.

sorry, wasnt trying to be vague. didnt wanna get wordier than i needed to be either. for example use http://www.century21town-country.com/property/ and search say "commercial $25,000-$200,000" and 13 properties come up, last year this time there were more than 150. So, Im thinking there is less cross posting of properties, or detroit properties in general arent being put into a database as much, either way, I wondered IF anyone else had any websites that have alot of active listings. Im not interested in craigslist listings. I know there is loop.net and re-max and so on, but even then some offices have a better choice in listings you can see in search. I just cant believe that that many people have decided just not to sell, the listings must be somewhere

Anyone know any online listing homepages?

You are still pretty vague. And why are you looking on residential listing brokers that might have bumped into some commercial real estate listing. You need to look at commercial listing brokers, such as Signature Associates, Marcus & Millichap, Grubb & Ellis. Google them, go to their websites and they will generally ask you to filter your commercial selection by property type, story height, part of town, size of building desired, etc

Im gonna look those up, thanks, sounds like just what Im looking for.

Update edit: Signature Associates almost every property is 1 mil or more, most over 5 mil. I guess thats why I been ending up looking in residential sites. I saw like 4 under $400,00 out of the 10 pages shown.

Grub assoc worked well, thanks http://www.grubb-ellis.com/Listings/...esForSale.aspx

Marcus & Millichap wanted me to do a full registration first so maybe later .

Thanks for the suggestions
    Last edited by n7hn; April-24-10 at 05:59 PM.