Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default No Contest: Hansen vs. One More Spoke

http://onemorespoke.blogspot.com/201...27393782208064

This guy knows how to see. An OMS fix is a great way to start the day.

Retroit Guest

Most people in this country do their grocery shopping at stores with familiar names, so it is understandable that a person not from here would be surprised not to find these stores in the city. Whether Hansen identified these stores by their proper name as "independently owned" grocery stores instead of his term "discount stores" would not have changed the understanding of most viewers across the country.

Friends don't let friends go to Safeway.

Lt. Dan, Thanks for posting this. This stuff is wonderful; I think I'm in love.

Heh! Get in line Sarah. When I first stumbled onto OMS the first time, I sent him a note offering to be his ever-loving sweet bitch and hoped he would knock me up.
    A true gentleman he was and declined my offer.
    Solitary and anon he remains one of my faves and gives me hope for better days.