Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Study: Ford's quality ranks first in customer satisfaction

Study: Ford's quality ranks first in customer satisfaction [[sorry anti-Detroiters).

A study commissioned by Ford Motor Co. found that the Dearborn automaker now has the highest customer satisfaction with vehicle quality of all the major automobile manufacturers.
    Eighty-four percent of customers who purchased a 2010 Ford, Lincoln or Mercury said they were satisfied with the quality of their car or truck, according to the quarterly survey by the RDA Group of Bloomfield Hills. It conducts similar research for other automakers, and its findings have historically mirrored the results of research by J.D. Power and Associates, Consumer Reports and others.
    Ford has been identified as a quality leader by those organizations as well.

From The Detroit News: http://www.detnews.com/article/20100...#ixzz0ln58llr6

I know this is positive news for Detroit, but can it get any more ridiculous when "DetroitYES" ignores good things?

Don't get so excited, the study was paid for by Ford, what do you expect the outcomes to be?

I love my Jeep..on my second one...hopefully they will keep making them ...so I can keep buying them...Brand loyality...lol... i used to poke my dad and his two brothers,,,,Ford [[dad), GM uncle and Crysler [[oldest uncle)...never bought anything but...

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPlanner View Post
    Don't get so excited, the study was paid for by Ford, what do you expect the outcomes to be?
    The same unbiased and scientific research they have done for years. And it doesnt always show Ford on top. But thanks for the perfect "DetroitYES" expected response.

Retroit Guest

I think it is great that Ford is surveying their customers, but I think it would be more respectable to keep the results confidential and wait for the "mirrored" results in J.D. Power and Consumer Reports to do the bragging.

There is some honor in "not tooting your own horn".