Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: Global oligachy

Default Global oligachy

Probably as amuzing as the awful truth can get:

http://www.joebageant.com/joe/2010/0...on-cooper.html

Not as awful as this Begeant article.

http://www.joebageant.com/joe/2005/1...he_left_b.html

I find it ironic these folks in their tedium and monotony, find time to research something they don't believe, these folks should consider the tolerance of Christianity to other religions around the world.

The makers of South Park are being warned by the Muslim community for an uncomplimentary depiction of Muhammad in one of their skits.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/8636455.stm

"Islamists have warned the creators of TV show South Park they could face violent retribution for depicting the Prophet Muhammad in a bear suit.
    A posting on the website of the US-based group, Revolution Muslim, told Matt Stone and Trey Parker they would "probably wind up like Theo Van Gogh".
    The Dutch film-maker was shot and stabbed to death in 2004 by an Islamist angered by his film about Muslim women.
    A subsequent episode of the cartoon bleeped out references to Muhammad."

awwwwww, poor stash

rb, I may not agree with what you say, but I'll fight just as hard as you would for your right to say it. I would never tell you "keep it to yourself".

Retroit Guest

There are other sources of news besides Anderson Cooper.

almost all mainstream US news sources are owned by the multinationals, and they report in the interest of those multinationals, not in the interest of the people

The guys they interviewed are the same folks who stand outside Mosques in NYC and try to convience others to join their ranks..btw..they were converts form another religion to Isalm...

South Park has made fun of Jesus Christ and Satan for years!
    One shot of Muhammad [[didn't that guy have sex with a 12 year old?) in a bear suit and ONOZ
    RAGE RAGE RAGE