Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: F**k Magnets!!

Default F**k Magnets!!

How do they work??

Local group creates music video; captures the lulz of the internet community.

Any thoughts DYes!?

Where is Mister Wizard when you need him ?

Oh - ICP, I saw them on SNL tonight, LMAO, LOL. They made me ROFL. GAGME.

In case you want to see the exact part in question without searching through over 9000 minutes of the song, the following link has it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

I don't usually listen to ICP, but the whole "Fuckin' magnets" meme is lulzworthy.

Aren't they a couple of guys from Allen Park who moved to Southwest Detroit and tried to start their own gang? Like had hats made with a gang logo and everything? They got out alive. SW gangbangers really dropped the ball on this one.

The video is hilarious. Fuckin' rainbows!

Bullet Guest

How Stuff Works has your answer:

http://science.howstuffworks.com/magnet.htm
    Last edited by Bullet; April-18-10 at 09:55 AM. Reason: spelling

I'm pretty surprised how much this is showing up online lately. The song has been around for a while, I guess the video just came out or some hipsters just found out about it. It's just a song that is probably not meant to be taken seriously, not sure why everyone is so amazed by it.

If this surprises people I can't imagine what they'd think of ICP's other stuff...

Chuck_MI Guest

Pedestrian. Lame. That's all.