Quote Originally Posted by Papasito View Post
Don't forget the flip side - homosexuals taking thier sexuality and shoving it in your children's faces whether you want them exposed to it or not. It's not about protecting your kids from homosexuality, it's about protecting your kids from any sexuality, until timing is appropriate.

Walking through Disney a few years ago with my 6 year old, two men in front of us wearing T-shirts that said "A day of magic, and a night of pleasure - GAY DAY 2005"

It wasn't gay day, it wasn't even gay week for that matter. but fitting to wear to a children's theme park? Probably not.

Sexual preference is the business of the individual.

Bingo.

Bingo again. Your neighbor's kids dont need to see your "Gay & Loving It" T-shirt,
about as much as they would need to see my "I Bang Women" T-shirt.

Manners should be universal when it comes to sex stuff in public.

I am far from a homophobe. Lots of people go both ways, or the same way, whatever. Most of us can name several people they know who do. I know I can. But like the above poster says, America eats up sexuality like a fat man eats ice cream at the all you can eat sundae bar, so the media keeps shoving it front and center, and runs with any story they can about who puts what in where and why.
BULLSHIT! At least have the balls to own up to your bigotry.