Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 7 of 432 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Old_guy - we seem to be the only Bozo's on this bus. I was a card carrying member at one time.

Squeeze the weeze. Were all Bozo's on this Bus. Now what about Ken Nordine and "Word Jazz" ? Am I the only one to own that ?

Didn't the band called H.P. Lovecraft take some lyrics from Ken Nordine?

Candy Man, what day is your birthday?

Hey Old guy. I almost remember the Firesign Theater. Did you ever go there or were they just on the radio

Det313grrl, Thanks for taking us all to Belle Isle and thanks for being a friend

We talked to Heidi last night. They are leaving AZ tomorrow. Don't know if they are coming here yet. Depends on how well her back behaves and the weather here. Look forward to seeing them either here or in MI.

My 66th birthday falls on Friday, May 15th

Candy Man, They have about 30 albums. It would have been fun to get high back then and listen to them ... er yes it was.
    Attachment 249
    Last edited by old guy; April-29-09 at 07:22 PM.

Reddog289.........that tigerfish on that trout rig?? Where is that?

This is what the guys at WABX used to play at 3 am, just to screw with our minds.
    Give it a listen - again.

The Mind Reader :
    "An empty mind is nirvanas workshop".

http://www.wordjazz.com/podcast/

Stnfrnt, You askin me where something is on here?. Almost bought my fishing licence today , But no time yet to fish.

Found that picture you were looking for Stnfrnt, Thanks to Bigb. I don't think that fish was caught in the Rouge.and a great pic of your Moms catch.

34 degrees and calm. Dogs walking in circles.

60 degrees and cloudy. I'm walking in circles.

36 and cloudy I'm circling the drain

rain and pain & allergies...... friday blues the grandkids went home,

okay what am I doing wrong I cannot use any of the tools, no confused faces no FONT="Garamond"][/FONT] no color
    to tired to read

a rainy day, indeed.Attachment 265
    Last edited by det313grrl; June-17-09 at 11:35 AM.

I hate weather like this :

Attachment 266
    Last edited by Bigb23; April-08-09 at 11:01 PM.

Isle ......hang tough. This thing might kick your butt ay first, but it seems to be worth it. There must be text in your message box for the tools to work. Also, you can't post photos from the Quick Reply [[QR). Got to go with Post Reply or Go Advanced for that. BkSp gets you back to the thread after you click and open a photo attachment. That's as far as I've gotten.

Isle, I sent you a Private Message.

Hey, Stnfrnt, I sent you a Private Message the other day. Check your upper right hand corner at the top of the page, look for "Notifications". It should be right below "Welcome, Stnfrnt.

I do so love an adventure!

Attachment 268
    Last edited by det313grrl; June-17-09 at 11:35 AM.

Isle, I wish you would have said something about the problems you were having posting before I started drinking. Let me know tomorrow if you're still having problems and maybe I can help.

Page 7 of 432 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 57 107 ... LastLast