Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 58 of 432 FirstFirst ... 8 48 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 68 108 158 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

thanks 1K the Stratocaster has been dusted off

Stnfrnt has his window, and it is important. I have my guitars to see whats goin on.

Its gonna be a Bash, Gash.
    as a matter of fact, next year, it will be the GashBash.

Margie, . ..got new strings ... I have beer here for Mike and Picard if they like. Coronas and MGD or something and one Bass Ale and one Heineken lite
    Last edited by Gleeman; May-06-09 at 07:52 AM. Reason: a return

Mornin all.....I have an announcement to make.....It is with much regret that I inform you all that I will be retiring from wrestling....this has nothing to do with the picture of Mike that Margie posted......It's and old football injury...yeah that's it an old football injury....Sorry fans, but I have to consider my health. literally, it's my health.....whhheeewww.........Sure wish I were up there this week to join you guys and your jam session....Hope you all have a great time.....later and GDGT

Margie---thanks for the bridge picture.....
    Stonedfront ...I want to hire you as my pr firm....

Is there anyway to thank you two for this great experience.

I have to pinch myself in not beleiving I am in a time warp to the past.

THAT BRIDGE SHOT! iTS like I went into a dream. Thank you M ar gie for the memorys you are more to me than Bob Hope ever was.

Is it the Detroit News story your talking about....????
    How can I read this story. You know back then they covered what the Free Press Printed and only looked up the work hippie in the dictionary..They, the local media are prety lame....have been for years. I

LAST CALL FOR PHOTOGRAPHS!!!

I'm finishing up the DVD of photos for our party. If you have more you would like to include please send them to me as an attachment
    ruthhoff@uiuc.edu

I have wonderful pics of some of you then and now - More of those would be fun to add.

if you've included that one of me where I'm "tweaking my lip"...if you could just make that you know, a nano-second... I could dig it ...

Gash.....very wise move on your part!

Stillrockin.....if you're working the door and somebody shows up without a ticket and you won't let them in, they might say something like "Oh yeh, whose gonna stop me?!" Just point to Mike. Problem solved!

John Collier......anything I can do for you, any time, anywhere you just holler. Leo B's post #1397 has a link to the article in the Detroit News. It's laughable. Who took the photos?

Ruth...I'll dig through the archives here. Get ready!

Quote Originally Posted by Margie View Post
    Gleeman...I'm with you on that one !Organized Religions are white washed sepulchres full of dead mens bones.
    ~Isn't organized religion the same as organized crime or politics that requires body gaurds, bullet proof vests and bullet proof vehicles to ride around in? Home Boy, You Rock! Peace.
    Last edited by Candy man; May-06-09 at 10:35 AM. Reason: spelling

Hey Merryman I'm not working anything . I paid my $30.00.

I thinks maybe I kinda figured it out . CHECK OUT my attachments and if you see pics they are Mike loading a horse Mike and entourage holding Sunny Freedom and Mike and his father Kenney Let me know if it worked

Hey RockinRona, Did you ever run into Country Joe McDonald over there? I met him here and he said him and the "Fish" lived over there. He had everyone singing his Whale song "Up She Rising", brings a tear.

Default sug

SUG THANKS so much ...you got it ! they're perfect ...

Nice photos Gus! Can't you see them on your computer?

Default thruthe wiondow

thruthewindow...Attachment 1034

Wow Gleeman,...If that would have been around back in the day, I would have been off on a long one just meditating on it for a few weeks !!!!!!!!!!
    Thats a BeauteAttachment 1035
    Last edited by Margie; October-14-09 at 10:02 AM.

Gleeman....great pic "thruthewindow".....Is that looking out or in????.....38 days and counting.......Get ready for the ride.....keep arms and legs inside at all times....lean forward and if you fall......try to fall forward......

For a little inspiration, Pete Seeger celebrated his 90th birthday this past Sunday.
    There was a sold out house at Madison Square Garden with 40 performers.
    Bela Fleck, Emmylou Harris and Richie Havens to name a few.
    Attachment 1036
    What a show that must have been!

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...id=22082149001
    Last edited by det313grrl; June-20-09 at 08:30 AM.

didnt know ya liked Seeger, Grrl I gotta banjo like his...Attachment 1037

Last edited by det313grrl; June-20-09 at 08:30 AM.

Gleeman, I'm a fan of any music that's done right.

Pete sure makes 90 look pretty damn good!

You're scaring me, Markley, and I love it!!!!

Default trick photo

We had a heck of a time getting that horse in the second pic to stand like that.

Hey Ya'all I was 13 when I went to the Raven Gallery in Birmingham. .Original location...Saw Pete Seeger.Made a huge impression...Next few weeks Joni Mitchell with the Chuck Mitchell Trio...and finally Bob Dylan...then in turned into the Birmingham Teen Center..Pladium,Pub.... That was my Music learning experience..I was Hip to the Beatles and the British Invasion [[Bob Seger ,SRC ,Whoolies Rationals) ...But the folk music stole my heart...Loved Acoustic from that point on..Funny from a guy whose favorite Band is the Allman Brothers Band...[[Beside the Beatles)

Well Larry, most of the walleye's are still safe for another day. Water was a little high, or .... was that me? Gus, recognize this guy? Mr. Weider. Best walleye of the day, got a reprieve.
    Attachment 1041
    Last edited by old guy; July-22-09 at 06:00 PM.

Page 58 of 432 FirstFirst ... 8 48 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 68 108 158 ... LastLast