Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 42 of 432 FirstFirst ... 32 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 52 92 142 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Margie.......I'm still waiting to seeeee something. Not fair!!

Reduce. Reuse. Recycle.

Attachment 762
    Last edited by det313grrl; June-17-09 at 11:37 AM.

Default Happy Earth Day-celebrate, eat some dirt

Wish everyone a most enjoyable Earth Day

If you haven't lost it yet click......

www.collierpics.blogspot.com

For a good time check it out....

Earth Day?........ I have to go and cut some trees down today. Will I be arrested??? Will someone take offense?? Will there be protesters marching out front of my property??? Will I be on the 6:00 news ?? I have a real dilemma. Someone tell me what I should do before I go out there..

Isn't every day Earth Day?
    Last edited by Bentspur; April-22-09 at 09:32 AM.

Bentspur, Why don't you grind up the trees, make rolling papers out of them and give them away at the reunion.

I love you guys sooo much...This is a very well rounded group!
    Anyway, sorry I left you hangin last night, I got pre occupied .
    I wanted to show you something I put on my wall at home, Sorry Stone, you may have been thinkin I was going to show you something else...well here it isAttachment 763
    Last edited by Margie; April-23-09 at 01:39 PM.

PaleoPat, The big dump snows here are a blessing 'cause they help refill the resevoirs and keep the forest green thru the summer to prevent wild fires . So to make a long story short we love it and so do the skinny skiers. Peace.

More Snow

MARGIE!........How could you think such a thing?! Nay, perish the thought. Great looking cross!! That had to take a few moments to complete.

Candy.......sitting by a warm fire and gazing out your window at that scenery all day could be a serious threat to the psychiatric profession. That's sort of like the same reason you never see a motorcycle parked out in front of a psychiatrists office.

OG.....I can see why you deserve the big bucks.

Larry...I'm quite sure I shouldn't say this but Im not sure if I want to be happy or sad about that comment: LOL My best friend gave me a sweet gift yesterday..wanna see????????????/Attachment 767

Take it easy, now, Candy. Remember what the doctor said about getting too excited. If a big, warm, glowing smiley thing shoots by my window tonight, I'll know why. Good work, Margie. You have some wonderful friends.

Default djembe

Margie I upped the ante on the color saturation for U...happy Earth Day..

.and yes , I'm up here Raking my piece of earth today...Attachment 769
    Last edited by Gleeman; May-04-09 at 03:46 PM.

oh well, not that much difference... pics always look different after they're posted...

Hey everyone!!!!! I am giving a free pack of rolling papers to everyone who comes to the reunion

How many standing trees have you got left?

Will need xtra wides.
    Attachment 771
    Last edited by old guy; July-22-09 at 06:00 PM.

Wheeeeeeee, I got my tickies in the mail today. We'll have fun, fun, fun til..........

B-Spur you better get a case of 100, and you'll need more...don't worry about Gash, he won't need any...

hey I just heard it's gonna be 58 and sunny up here tomorrow and 74 on Friday

Margie I'll bet you can hear that drum down the street

To the Faithful F.O.G. ...Attachment 776

Well, the GM plant, about 70 miles down the road from here in Wisconsin turned the lights off and locked the doors for good yesterday. They kept it going for 90 years.

I was doing some research today, and one thing sort of led to another thing and pretty soon I ran across an old Winky Dink site. Does anybody remember that from the 50's. You'd buy a green plastic sheet that stuck to the television screen and some magic crayons. Then when the Winky Dink cartoon show was on you'd draw along with it. It was really the first interactive media.
    Attachment 777

Attachment 778
    Last edited by old guy; June-08-09 at 01:39 PM.

Can't remember that I do Old Guy. But I do remember the poor mans color TV, which was also a plastic sheet that attached to your Black and White TV, and allowed you to watch Gunsmoke and Leave it to Beaver in psychedelic colors.

Which lead to.............

Despite some of the negative connotations in this video, I still love it for the great positive old footage in it. And it just seems to have a Detroit reunionesque feel to it. So I had to go back to the other side and bring it over. I also like the song.

http://www.theduplex.tv/srbdetroit67...roit67_hi.html

OG......I am a dyed in the wool, hard core, for real, out of control Winky Dink fanatic!! That Saturday morning program and a hot bowl of Maypo was all I lived for. Man, you fired up another real good memory and I thank you. I still think it was Neil.

Mark..you have really done it this time...[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]Attachment 783[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Page 42 of 432 FirstFirst ... 32 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 52 92 142 ... LastLast