Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 378 of 432 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 388 428 ... LastLast
Results 9,426 to 9,450 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

...hey highhat the "workin' man"....this bud's for you...

Attachment 10383

Larry the Maui sax man Gordon is in a reggie band called Canefire and they are on fire
    Mark
    good work mate with your fish send me a pic of them in the frying pan ya?? and a bottle of wine too OG??? ,or if the paper need some hot tips I got um.hint hint 3D front page

.....................................ho, hum............................................... .................................................. ...

"Ain't no cure for the summer time blues."

happy anniversary firstlady!

Attachment 10443

Default Pals

Geeze Big Guy , you really know how to hurt a fella.

Het Whaler....went boat shopping yesterday...found a couple i'm thinking about making an offer on, but i'm a little worried about the slip fee...i'll keep you posted..

Attachment 10460.Attachment 10459
    Attachment 10457Attachment 10461Attachment 10462

....it's a captured russian "scorpion"....

Hello It is I rocketwhit ,

I have been under the weather in a ruff way. Just want to say hey to garwoodians. As you all know seeing garwood was one of the high lites of my hippie life. wish all good luck and great music.

Hey RocketWhit.......Here's hoping you ride the tide above the weather, and though we haven't met, or maybe we did meet at the GW and just can't remembe, it is always good to touch base with good ol hippies and share those things we can remember, weather they came through the Mystery Window or not........always remember GW rule #1....If you think it happened .....well you know the rest.......Good to hear from you again.......Go Do Good Things and of course Keep on Rockin.......................

rocketwhit
    is
    back!!

ROCKETWHIT!!!!!!!!
    We've missed you!
    welcome back - and stay with us. The thread has slowed down a lot but we are all still here and sending good vibes your way

Default The blessed few

I love you gar-cats you can have my bud light.
    Sounds like a killer reunion. I would have loved a ride on the limo-bus
    Hope the next one heath will permit my attendance
    I am so pleased and proud to start the thread way back when
    Pray for me friends

Did you feel the earthquake in Colorado C man.

hey rocket...i hope you make it to a reunion so we can find out who the hell you are...

Thanks Larry 21 yrs!

...gus looks great!!..

Attachment 10513

LOVE the glasses Gus!

...i thought it was lady gaga....

some similarities I think - Ga Ga Gus?

Hey Ya A'll...I found the Thread...Talked to Det313grrl yesterday...She told me about Detroit Connection....i thought Ya'All split......Rocket nice to see you here....Stone would love to sail again...Just comming out of this surgery thing...Unreal how important Health is.......I dont wanna gro up...peace...Whaler

Whooooaaa there Whaler.......Were we suppose to grow up........Aaaahhh shit....I missed another one................Oh well.........................GDGT................. ...........

If the stars are alligned right I'll be seeing you in a week or so..........If not I'll just look through the GW window..................

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    rocketwhit
    is
    back!!
    Far out.. the grandmaster of this ongoing scroll..I wudda missed out on a lot if not for you...Thank you.

Hey Ruth...you sure are pretty good at getting things stirred up over at that other place.....

you better gat over there right now....skipper's really going at it with somebody....