Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 370 of 432 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 380 420 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,250 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Last Year...Nice...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

....great shot, whaler....but it doesn't hold a candle to the Seal Team Six photo you sent me....several old Navy Seals live here at "the home", so I printed a copy and gave it to my buddy mike [[Seal Team Five) and he framed it and is showing it to the guys all over the place...big hit!!...kudos to you, bro...

...welllll....what the hell!.....why not?...

.Attachment 9841

Stn... Is this your new bed partner at the home? Sure is sexxy!! Still lookin for my eight string girl friend
    No luck yet...

....soon.....

...well, since nobody seems to give a shit about this thread any more, i decided to take apart my toshiba laptop just for something to do.....it was informative....
    ...and while i was in there, i dropped 1Gb memory on the internal slot........i've only got two teeny-weeny screws leftover....

I care about the thread - just seems to have hit a slow point. And we're busy doing what we do to get through llfe.

The Recession has hit everybody... I got a pre-declined credit card in the mail

ba dum bum

Ba Da Bing.....I defer to that great American writer, Samual Clemens/Mark Twain [[no relation to Shania) who once said "the reports of my death are greatly exagerated"....It could be that "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" or "Silence is Golden" or "All Quiet on the Western Front"...Or"You Aint Heard Nothing Yet"......etc....etc....

Stn....send me those screws......I seem to have a few missing ! !
    Last edited by gash; June-04-11 at 11:26 AM.

....hey og..........some old buddies of yours.....?

Attachment 9870

.The Recession has hit everybody....
    Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 of it's Congressmen.
    Angelina Jolie adopted a child from America
    A picture is now only worth 200 words

want more?

Is that the Buck Brothers ? ? ?

....yup...i think bushmark was hanging around champaign, il, when those guys were gigging down around there.....reo and styx were in the mix somewhere too...i think....

....recession must be worse than i thought....ruth is trying to pick up a few bucks doing comedy....well, whaddya' know about that?...

Quote Originally Posted by ruth View Post
    .The Recession has hit everybody....
    Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 of it's Congressmen.
    Angelina Jolie adopted a child from America
    A picture is now only worth 200 words

want more?
    Hey, it got me laughing!

the recession has hit everybody......
    When Bill and Hillary travel together, they now have to share a room.
    CEO's are now playing miniature golf.

and to top it off Congress says they are looking into the Bernard Madoff scandal. Oh! Great! The guy who made $50 Billion disappear is being investigated by the people who made $1.5 Trillion disappear!

The recession has even effected the birds here. They are finding it hard to get enuff to eat, because home girl has developed a craving for bird seed.

I hear McDonalds is now offereing a 1/4 ouncer

The economy is so bad that 7 of 10 houses on Sesame Street are in foreclosure

...i'm recession proof.....have been all my life......

If the bank returns your check marked "Insufficient Funds," you call them and ask if they meant you or them

...tiger only plays 9 hoes at a time these days...

OK....Depending on how twisted you are......There is a one liner in there about Dr.Kavorkians death......let us know if you come up with a good one

.....polygamists can only afford one wife

You guys are bringing me back. Ruth, can I be your manager? We'll start with a comedy night at Skipper's. Oh no.....the economy is so bad that Skipper's is .......ba da boom....

We did cancel plans for the reunion next week, correct?