Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 345 of 432 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 355 395 ... LastLast
Results 8,601 to 8,625 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Hey 4string.....this is the year your Fighting Irish are going to stomp USC. Better break out the Champagne and the DVR. Christ...I think UCLA is going to beat us too!

Rkbl....OUTSTANDING guitar....nice photo too! Hope you can hook up with the "El cuarto de la barra de dos Garys' persigue exposición de camino" down at Skipper's Hamtown.

I can't wait to see Larry chirstmas card this year.

Hoover is Stillrockin

Hoover, you got me scared of Christmas again.

Stnfrnt,
    We shall see how the Irish do tonight... We are down to a rookie QBack and the POPE now says that condoms might be ok!!! How much more can this catolic boy take?

Hey Gleeman......the 3rd quarter just ended. I'll be turning the TV off now.....save some energy....ya know...like turning out the lights when you leave a room.

Don't forget to vote folks:

http://www.ourstage.com/judge4?chann...-guitar-center

Cycle through the "Sort 4...pick your favorite song" [[put the best songs in 4th place til you come to Natural Situation.....that goes #1) 'preciate it.

Actually, I've heard a couple really nice tunes on that list. Got to make the top 100 to have a chance.

Default GASH to Michigan

looks like Gash is heading this way...Attachment 7897 ...going to do good things

regarding the 3rd quarter STN..yes,,,me too...kinda sickening...I can't blame all this on the coach...although maybe if there weren't 2 quarterbacks the team would feel a little more confident...plus, Ohio [[hate to admit) seems to have the necessary energy to win a big game

stn there's no cycling thru the way I get it...I have to listen to all these songs and yours just doesn't show - where is it?

Make it Rain is pretty bad ...there's no way to scroll thru...and it says I have to listen to each for at least 15 seconds, then nothing happens
    Last edited by Gleeman; November-28-10 at 09:58 PM.

You have to listen to each song for15seconds, then you can select the next one, have to go through all four, then click and drag. I have been doing this judging thing regularly and I think each song only comes up once per day. For some reason Radio Drive comes up in the morning for me, usually 4/5 rounds in.......There are some really good tunes, Natural Situation is the best by far.........Just keep trying......everyone..............See you soon Gleeman and others.....I'll be leavin the donkey behind...........Y'all GDGT

I'll try again...the thing makes no sense to me...even if I drag all into the "4" box they stack up with one at the top in the best "box"

okay...after 3 days and 17 tries...I FOUND iT !!...stn has my vote-Natural Situation...

Thanks guys.......do it again.

Hey OG.....nice little SHAMROCKAWAY here [[it's mostly a Buick). Want to add it to your fleet?

Default extraterresrial life

great news...I trying to spread word...NASA today at 2:00 announces factual info on possible extraterrestrial life. I've thought this would be coming for a very long time. And welcome some answers to our actual being.

Please respect the lives of all living earthly creatures. They all have goals, and feelings, and processes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gleeman View Post
    great news...I trying to spread word...NASA today at 2:00 announces factual info on possible extraterrestrial life. I've thought this would be coming for a very long time. And welcome some answers to our actual being.

Please respect the lives of all living earthly creatures. They all have goals, and feelings, and processes.
    They're already living among us. In Washington DC.
    Last edited by 1KielsonDrive; December-02-10 at 05:16 PM.

Obviously...

NASA just found some life that is built a bit differently on earth. As I understand it, they are all Mac users.

Quote Originally Posted by RickBeall View Post
    NASA just found some life that is built a bit differently on earth. As I understand it, they are all Mac users.
    Better be careful there Blind, Little Sonny Boy, Junior Ricky Beall. Gleeman might take umbrage and paddle over to pay you a visit.

Hey Hoover.....remember the Russian Womens' Curling Team from the Winter Olympics? They were O.K.....huh?

Default Pals

No little green men but it figures that the alternative life form was found in California...

Quote Originally Posted by highhat View Post
    No little green men but it figures that the alternative life form was found in California...
    Shucks, always thought it was in Ohiaa, Kenntuckkkyy and Allibammy.

Gar Wood gang....... here are a few pictures of the beautiful mural I just hung on the wall a few weeks ago. Though the frame still needs paint and work, and lighting needs improvement, it still dominates the barroom. I bet you can guess who created it for me............. It grabs everyone who enters the bar and will become, I believe, an icon in Hamtramck. Thanks so much. I'll post additional pictures as I get it more settled in it's surroundings with paint and lighting.

Btw, that's Vic Ogrodnik in a few of the photos, He did an awesome performance at our Open-Mic/Stage last week. He performed a Stonefront tune and a few others including his own songs. Despite his medical problems, he's as strong and sharp as ever. I found that out while talking to him about the Gar Wood, San Francisco [[he lived there during the 80's), music and other topics. Vic say's 'Hi' to all.

Default stonefront splinter group/... 1K ...

1K - I believe Gash and I along with DK Bradley will be showing for your Tuesday night show with a coupla guitars and a 5-string banjo for grins ...thanks for mounting that piece on the wall ...I never did get a shot of it before delivery...