Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 17 of 432 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Garwood Mansion

OG....Yeah 7th street out towards New Milford....the airport......and as I said Free Beer Tomorrow....I promise.......and yes on the Dr.Hook...Ray Sawyer and Denny DeLacerrio....great vocalist and great band......I really liked the Boz Skaggs clips, thanks to the lift.....Wouldn't mind seeing him one more time....Another brain twister....I'm sure stnfrnt knows about 'Brinsley Swartz'....Long, tall, dark brown, appalachian woman, with her arms stretched out to the east wind, the snow princess was her twin............or something like that?????

OG can you hook us up with this headshot of Gleeman wearing a moses robe to go along with lowell's comment on the first page..."Gleeman, you have crossed the Jordan and are leading your flock into the Promised Forum."
    Attachment 380 Work your magic
    Last edited by Margie; April-23-09 at 01:38 PM.

!t's 1830hrs here on the West coast. My money says there isn't anybody in Michigan anywhere near this blog right now. When State wins tonight, just remember that flak jackets and helmets are a good idea if you're going out for a quart of milk. Does anybody else despise North Carolina?

I think it was the Fraternity of Man that did that song "Don't Bogart That Joint My Friend, Pass It Over To Me".

Sample of Pennys hand made cards with picture of Home Boy.

Alison Lewis Band :
    Ted Galloway - Lead Guitar, Johnny Cash - The Bird, Roozie- Drums,
    Alison Lewis - Vocals & Guitar, Smilin' Neil - Djembe & Percussion,
    Chad Kreuger - Keys Peace.
    Last edited by Candy man; April-07-09 at 04:40 PM. Reason: incorrect spelling on name.

Hi guys, Nice card Penny, did you know that Gleeman taught me how to spell guys?Attachment 384

Hope this works...Now for this fishin trip it's all about sittin back and relaxin
    FishingWithIzak.wmv [[5018KB)

It did'nt work...I will figure it out !

Red Stripe is great, I was in Jamaica in early March...they kept our room stocked with it, How about Smithwicks? Great brew! Usually I'm a Hieny girl myself... "Beer is God's way of saying he loves us!!! Nothing like a good beer buzz!

Quote Originally Posted by det313grrl View Post
    Dertroit girl that is f*^%$#g hilarious!!!

After seeing more fish, the fishin lady and talk about beer, It's a downer that State lost, So i'll have a beer, finish my keylime cake and maybe sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by detroitgirl80 View Post
    Red Stripe is great, I was in Jamaica in early March...they kept our room stocked with it, How about Smithwicks? Great brew!
    Code:

HTML Code:
    Usually I'm a Hieny girl myself...
    "Beer is God's way of saying he loves us!!! Nothing like a good beer buzz!
    That's great. I'm a hiney guy myself. Sometimes. Well, maybe not THAT much. Butt every once in a while............aww, forget it!!

I don't think that came out quite right.

66 More days guys We are going to blink and it,s going to be 5-4-3-2-1Attachment 385

Attachment 386
    Don.t forget to load up all your acustic-get your room booked and send Ruthie your ticket moolah

Heres a good sport !!!!!!!!!!!!Attachment 387

I don't hate NCarolina...I hate Ohio State...The TarHeels just outsized the Spartans last night...they tried hard,but, what can you say - didn't make enough baskets To make it that far , by beating two number one seeds...that's a great Season for Michigan State...

CandyMan, I'm going for that free beer. This is a little more complicated than just saying it was The Fraternity of Man.
    Attachment 388

Although "Don't Bogart Me," was in Easy Rider and connected more or less with T.F.of M. it was considered a Little Feat song in my humble opinion. So, technically, Don't Bogart Me, will not, or at least should not win you a free beer. That's the basis for my case. I realize this needs to be sorted out in Tennessee, which could be a problem.
    Last edited by old guy; April-29-09 at 07:22 PM.

By the way, Gash is a great guy and I'm sure he'll do the right thing.

Too bad about State losing, but, the best team won. I'm just happy for Detroit. I only live a couple miles from Ford Field and it was really good for folks to see that we've been getting a bum rap for too long. I love my city!

Detroitgirl80, yea, bored beer drinkers, for sure.

Nice stuff, Penny.

Well, maybe we should split a beer Neil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbY9e...eature=related

Here is some really extreme camping...
    Attachment 389

Has everybody made their arrangements for the reunion weekend?

Ruth, have we filled up the Firefly yet?
    Last edited by det313grrl; April-30-09 at 11:45 AM.

OG....Thanks for the vote of confidence....I assure you that everyone will, as my post stated, receive..."FREE BEER TOMORROW'......That is a solomn promise....Trust me.....[[yuk yuk)

det313grl
    We still have some room at the Firefly - just waiting for everyone to send in their $ or reservations. And I'm getting new contacts via Robin's web site. Just heard from another party person yesterday.

Page 17 of 432 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 27 67 117 ... LastLast