Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 112 of 432 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

luv this shot of HarryAttachment 1892

Great photos of the reunion. Gus, Hoover and a bunch of old guys. The ladies looked lovely. Sorry I missed it. Next year at the Dells.

I'm game. I just need a little time to sort this last one out. I'm still trying to figure out what Detgrrl313 was talking about. I don't think that's going to happen. Sharon, you're funny.

I'll be around but I'm waist deep into the busiest time of the year for me.

A2DJ & Kendra, it's good to see you. Hope we can hook up some time.

But yes, I'm willing to discuss round 2.

You must be in overdrive to keep up with Det Girl what a trip . Started back working this morn John and Linda I have your ocarinas shaped and whistled maybe next week Ill be shipping them. Back at it I have a show next weekend and the bills are due.

OG I just have to agree with you about Sharon.....Sweetheart you are a blessing and I thoroughly enjoyed spilling my drink on you.....You have a great sense of humor and still able to get serious....You and Isle have stayed true to your souls...I'll remember you gals for a long long time...Love, Peace and the whole 9 yards.....try to figure that one out.....GD GREAT T

Hey A2DJ, thanks for the picture of Kendra and our resident guitar hero. That photo has made my day. Stone, contrary to ?popular? opinion, you're a big softy!!! Thanks for visiting Kendra and I hope you conveyed to her that we are all pulling for her. I'm still wearing my Kendra bracelet. A2, my second big event of the day will be to meet with your sisters-in-law if we can hook up. They're planning to come out to Belleville for the Strawberry Festival and I'll meet them. I suggested a DownRiviera tour, but I think they did it on their own yesterday.

PGN421 - I don't have a photo of just the shirt - but you can see the front of it on post #2745 [[Robin is wearing it) and the back of it on past #2713 [[on Gary)

I still have a few available if anyone is interested.
    I bought a couple for friends - they really are beautiful!

Rona, I have one saved for you too.

Rocketwhit, if you're out there, I have a special gift for you. Missed you at the party.

Susan Kramer and HER husband Lowell Boileau. The greatest web hosts in the world - well, most of the time at least. That's when Lowell's not censoring my posts or bringing DY'ers to my table at bars. Ha, ha! Lovely couple, ya' think? Sorry about the photo quality, Lowell. You're not going to pick on me about that, are you?
    Last edited by 1KielsonDrive; July-02-09 at 09:00 PM.

HEY!.......Big Mike Kelly.....look at Lowell......he's a wrestler! I didn't know that.

Okay Gash, it's your turn to be picked on. I had a great time with your family, especially friday night when everyone ran into the bar to watch the Wings. We sat outside on the sidewalk cafe, talking for the longest time. Your daughter is practically my neighbor and she IS a neighbor of my niece in the EMU 'student ghetto', as my brother describes his daughter's home. Your brother in law has a good mind and political views. There's an old saying about how a person's family and kids speak volumes about them. It applies to you and your extended family. Just the fact they all came along to our reunion says lots about you and your relationship with them. You'd made a self-deprecating comment about your family [[all in fun, I'm sure) at some point in the last few days. They're nice and every bit involved. I think when we look at our families and friendships, we see how far we've come from our days at the Gar Wood. We're fortunate to have a gang who've maintained our memories, humour and ideals while assimilating in the mainstream of our society. We and you continue to pass it on. Thanks. I hope they will all be attending our future events.

Oh my goodness ...so much is going on here on the forum ! Just got the kids off to camp. Angel is in Saugatuck till sunday and mikey is at Real life farm till 5 today. I think we are going to bring home a goat for the weekend ! It was fun last year ! anyway...I will do what ever I have to do to make this happen again..Ruthie...Lets go girl !Attachment 1896
    Last edited by Margie; October-14-09 at 10:03 AM.

Margie....one question about the above photo.......Which one is the kid ? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by gash View Post
    Reunion ll .....I'm there....we can finally finish our set list....How bout in OG...can we get that party boat you talked about....Wisc. Dells...beautiful any time of the year and great fishing and stuff like that....We could do a few practice runs...ya know just to test the waters...
    count us in , wow it has been almost a week and the singing in my head has not stopped!!!!!!!!!!! WoW oh WoW......
    .everyone is writing such positive ideas and thoughts it is hard to respond to them all.
    We got home in time to rest for only one day then we picked up two of our grand children and our now trying to keep up with them.
    After they leave we will post more photos and video from Sunday [[ I think if I can figure the video out).
    Peace and care & share to everyone
    Wow the feelings just keep on bubbling.
    And Yeah!!!! to Kendra and glad so Larry could visit.

I can get emails again. I don't know what there problem was but they fixed it.

Good to see Kendra doing well.

Yea gotta go to ... www.collierpics.blogspot.com

there you will find the Garwood Movie

Not all of it, what do you want for free, but the first 56 seconds ...its a trip

Hey Johnny Baby...I have a short movie for you guys also ! We did bring a baby home today and I just put it on youtube...check it out Lovers of Life and good things !!!Attachment 1899
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oek3m8_vqtw
    Last edited by Margie; October-14-09 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gash View Post
    luv this shot of HarryAttachment 1892
    ...yah - very nice black & white...looks like Gash havin fun 2

hey Margie - how'd you DO That ? on You Tube ?.. I need a lesson...

Come on, Collier! If you would read the "Comments" posted on your site a little more often, you would notice that somebody points out that, in actuality, the Garwood movie teaser is four[[4) seconds short of the promised fifty-six[[56) seconds of visual bliss we all want to see. 'Sup with that?

Drummer21!!!.............MARGIE BROUGHT A GOD%$#&D GOAT HOME!! DO YOU BELIEVE THAT S%$T?!! A FREAKING GOAT!!! THE CUBS ARE SCRATCHING TO STAY AROUND .500, AND SHE BRINGS A FU%^$NG GOAT INTO THE HOUSE!!!!!

AYYYYEEE CARRRUMBA!!!

Gary...watch this vid.....You'll be on your way
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-r5cKzjwB0&feature=fvw

Margie.....not to worry, darlin'. It's just that Chicago Cubs fans have this thing about goats. Long story.......google it if you're really bored.

Now we have Gone from Monkeys to Goats...1kd..what a Job you Did...Thank You..To Ya a'll That was so much fun...I tried to meet everyone but came up a little short..And to the Brood I drove home Sorry about that ...I Let Det313grll navigate..*&^% what a Mistake... I Love You Sharon hahah Pipe a burnin ...A2 fuzz would of Made minced meat out of me...Ruth Thanks again... Jeep I sent you a invite...Peace to All
    Last edited by Whaler; March-18-10 at 09:07 AM.

Tom 'Graynoodle' Long [[Breeze's brother) at the Firefly.
    Last edited by 1KielsonDrive; July-02-09 at 09:00 PM.