Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 109 of 432 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 119 159 209 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Last edited by det313grrl; September-23-09 at 10:05 PM.

Attachment 1826

Wouldn't have missed it for the world...

Dgrl, Margie, 1kd............you guys have done it! You're OFF THE CHARTS!!

Quote Originally Posted by det313grrl View Post
    Attachment 1826

Wouldn't have missed it for the world...

...nice shots, DGrrl.. thanks a lot !!

Harry "HiWatt" Boulier is always smiling. Is he related to Candyman?

wonderful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is selling the tshirts?

pgn- that would be Ruth for shirts

Oh my what a weekend ! I guess a big thanks to all responsible for the organization of this reunion that came off without a hitch, the music was incredible, Larry and Natalie surprised everyone including themselves,good job. I would also like to thank Heidi for making of those great pendants to help defray the cost of the party. On a personal note the Garwood was some of the most memorable years of my life and I made friends that have lasted a life time thanks to the reunion. THANKS ALL.

Gus..So Nice to see you...Thanks for the Number

Here is the AcousticVersion...
    Last edited by Whaler; March-18-10 at 09:07 AM.

Thanks fellas for sharin' the signature jeans....

Attachment 1837
    Last edited by det313grrl; November-26-09 at 02:49 PM.

Attachment 1850

Attachment 1851

Attachment 1852

coulda stayed at that park all day...

Default david, roselyn, arlee

Hey..........you guys know Roselyn? Man....that girl can sing!! When she jumped on a harmony with Picard, I had live stereo vocals [[Roselyn-l.....Picard-r) and that was pretty damn cool! David was doing some really nice solo stuff, sort of kickin' it in the pavilion there towards the end. Don't think I've ever heard him sound so good. Maybe it was the ambiance, too. He dropped some real nice harp stuff on a couple tunes also. I really missed a lot of the club show [[spaced--awe struck) but I did catch some of Roselyn's thumb-plunking blues work on a song or two, and that alone is worth the price of admission. Arlee.......there ain't words [[yet), honey. You're gonna' do things, for sure. A humongous hug of appreciation to you guys.

NOW.....it was a major concern of mine that David and Roselyn be at this reunion because of what they meant to the whole Garwood era. MAJOR STUFF! Not hearing,or knowing of, any response to the invitation had me down in the dumps a bit. When I walked up the alley and saw David unloading equipment, everything stopped. Now it was okay. Overwhelmed, again, and speechless, I just felt nearly 100% whole with this unbelievable, wonderful, crazy scene. I thank you. Outf%&$#ngstanding!!!!
    Last edited by stnfrnt; June-17-09 at 07:20 PM. Reason: spelling errors

Hey Gus & Neil.......are Heidi and Penny sisters?

Det313grrl....Lar Jeep dude.jpg

The guy in the middle of that photo is Kenny - He worked for Led Zep for many years.

You got some wonderful shots. Thank for posting them. It was great to meet you.

I finished the garwood movie- well 56 seconds of it -I posted it on the blog---its a hoot -Stonefront is in it..

You gotta go see my Garwood Movie , its Great

go to www.collierpics.blogspot.com

The greatest movie cents Deep Throte

I can't wait to see the rest of the film John. You're a very special talent. I'm just elated to have met you.

Me thinks we were all brothers and sisters. There was always that sort of fealing about that place. I dont remember that many cats at the Garwood . Dogs we had but the only cat I remember was Hoovers. There are some things to be adressed but not at this time.

Did somebody say we had 40 cats at one time? There might have been 40 "groovy cats" in the house....visiting at one time....maybe. 40 felines living there at one time?...that's bullshit. Nancy had Screamer.....that was the only cool cat I lived with. She was enough!

Stnfrnt.... You wrote a song about a seven toed cat. Was that Screamer?

It was just fantastic seeing old friends again. I feel I made new friends that are also special people. It felt great to make music with everyone there, we were all part of it. A very intimate setting made us all one with the music. I loved it.

To Ruth and everyone who made the reunion happen, THANK YOU. You made some magic.
    Last edited by Drummer21; June-17-09 at 10:48 PM.