Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 377 of 432 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 387 427 ... LastLast
Results 9,401 to 9,425 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

......very strange indeed....

Hey......Speaking of Amy ........Any chance of doing a GW Gathering --say-- end of October......[[Holloween) 10/29-30......Just a thought........wanted to through it out there and see if anything stuck...............Your turn.................GDGT

.......school.....you know....where you 'posed to lern stuff...ah, maybe you don't remember......

How bout Turkey Day......Would be a 5 day trip.........Well....Huh......Takers??

By the way.........Happy Happy Birthday Miss Penny.......Rock on with your sweet self and have a fantasmicly wonderfull day...........GDGT

Sad.............R.I.P. Dan Peek [[original member of America) passed away today.
    Check out the book "Back Pages" just released on Tuesday, it sound like a pretty good read with music from a lot of really good folks........I really liked the band......kind of the fathers of acoustic bands along with a few others.......they made some pretty good music
    Last edited by gash; July-28-11 at 09:33 PM.

....never be alone has america written all over it...and i don't mind saying so...

.....hey lookie here at our old drummer buddy jeep capone.....it appears that he has a new slant on life these days....

"Summertime and the livin' is easier than gettin' on the Garwood site. Happy 69th b-day Jerry Garcia.

....no comment....

Attachment 10325

Hey Hoover.....Christmas ain't that far away...ya' know what I mean [[hint)?

Attachment 10326

....i never realized how much i like talking to myself...

Attachment 10338 Attachment 10339 Attachment 10340 Attachment 10341

AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!
    Talking to your self Huh......Yeah me too.......But I hate it when the arguements start.....Guess I just don't know when to shut up.....Last time this happened I didn't speak to me for a couple years......Anyway

Kenny Chesney w/Grace Potter....."You and Tequilla Make me
    Crazy"......Really Really good stuff.....you tube it and give it a listen....

Miss ya forgot my password my cousin passed last night in d town sick bad since nov bless cuz ANN

I see the red circle good work mate sailing to baja++++{^.^×} larry.xxxoooo. thanks for posting. The champs pacific blue marlin 794.5 pounds a once in a life time fish aloha Hi to Kendra+FOG FOLKS miss all of you lots Rona
    Last edited by rockinrona; August-07-11 at 12:35 AM.

I see the red circle good work mate sailing to baja++++{^.^×} larry.xxxoooo. thanks for posting. The champs pacific blue marlin 794.5 pounds a once in a life time fish aloha Hi to Kendra+FOG FOLKS miss all of you lots Rona

Quote Originally Posted by Candy man View Post
    "Summertime and the livin' is easier than gettin' on the Garwood site. Happy 69th b-day Jerry Garcia.
    How was your cruise??????lots of pic??like the bears
    Last edited by rockinrona; August-07-11 at 12:44 AM.

Ya baby let's do it home Turkey for
    Quote Originally Posted by ruth View Post
    stnfrtnt
    i was tjust thinking that I'd love to have a print of the original "window" to frame. Do you have it? maybe something that others would like - sell them and put the $ in the bank for our next reunion. We'd probably have to get Markley's permission.
    just a thought.....we must make sure we get togehter next year!
    I'll help get a party organized
    notya

.....hey rona....sorry to hear about your cuz'......just keep on rockin'....how's the sax player doin'?...cool guy...would have liked to spend more time together....

....look out!....

Attachment 10350

Happy b'day, good lookin'

Congrats Gash, 70 is one hell of a milestone.

Pretty quiet around here but the fishing's been good and the garden is healthy. My son caught this 16.5" crappie over the weekend along with 25 more that averaged 10" - 13". His buddy caught a 17" crappie and a 16 incher. Pretty wild. Haven't seen panfish this big in a long time up here. Northern's have been plentiful too. He caught 6 over the weekend and has 18 on the summer. He's been tossing all of the northern's back though. Hope everyone's healthy.

Attachment 10367

Seventy my arse......that's how I feel a lot of the time.......and By the way Stnft.....I'm pretty sure that Ruth is refering to me when she said..."good lookin", so don't go thinkin other wise......Doesn't mean her eyes are working real good, but at this point I'll take all the comps I can get...........

Great fishin OG.......I'm a bit jealous

Thanks again for all the "well wishes"....I really do appreciate the kind words......I do have a B-day wish.......I wish we would start talking about a party again.....Hopefully we can pull one off this year..........What say y'all???????

Y'all be safe and Go Do Good Things......

hey og...nice crappie....didn't think the northern fishing would be that good til later on...do you guys have a "slot size" system for legal keepers?..

btw: ruth went blind up in traverse city...

Default Pals

Happy belated Birthday Gash...Hope you enjoyed YOUR day...Man, this actually working for a living SUCKS .Traffic ,school buses...I need to make enuff for a new vehicle and then I`m done....I`d much rather be playin` my drums.