Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 383 of 432 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 393 ... LastLast
Results 9,551 to 9,575 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

stnfrnt,
    We played the Last Chance for quite a while with Harry and Eddie!!

...good little band!...loved those two part harmonies with you!...

Default Pals

Stonefront allowed us [[Joe Ford,Greg Cook,Gary Cook-no relation- and myself) to use their equipment to audition for the dude from Pampas Lounge. We got the gig but Gary quit the band to return to CMU...we were screwed... musta auditioned 5 guitar players and 1 sax player to try to save the job but no go...I had to get a straight job [Perry Drugs].............Burnout Nah...Zoner Yeah...My long term memory bank is better than most of our generation...Van Morrison tried to swipe Gus`s coat with the harmonica in its pocket... We caught him dead to rights.

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    Is that the story about the time you got busted on a
    No Larry, I'm reasonably certain I never did/said anything like that, nor would I like people to think I did.

It was a simple suspicion of being obnoxious charge in Kansas. Yes, I was guilty, but hey, it was Kansas. My level of obnoxiousness led them to remove me from the jail and point me towards the state line. I never did anything wrong ever again after that.

OG...I stand corrected and now consider myself a leader in the effort to dispell the rumor that reached my ears so long ago about your contemplating a career in sales. You may be many things, but evil is not one of them. I applaud the Kansas police for setting you on the straight and narrow path of riteousness...have you written them a "thank you for saving my life" letter?..

How many Garwooders were at an Occupy rally yesterday? Don't know any of us that aren't geting screwed big time by the gov't and corps. Time for the old guard to get out and help the "kids" Bruce and I were at the Champaign demonstration and intend to continue for as long as it is working....I'm optomistic.

...that's my little ruthie girl...not much action here in long beach...people out here have jobs...they seem pretty happy...i think they know that if they want to bitch about anything, they ain't going to wall street...that's going nowhere...they've got 1600 pennsylvania ave. on their minds...obama himself said the scumbag assholes on wall street didn't do anything illegal so what's the big deal about camping out down there...move them asses over to the white house..they're the ones who bailed everybody out...they could have said no...besides, los angelenos are ensconced in capitalism...the place would crumble without it...liberal as hell, but i don't see anyone of them supporting tax hikes on the rich and famous....what's up there?...keep on rockin in the free world...

Quote Originally Posted by ruth View Post
    How many Garwooders were at an Occupy rally yesterday? Don't know any of us that aren't geting screwed big time by the gov't and corps. Time for the old guard to get out and help the "kids" Bruce and I were at the Champaign demonstration and intend to continue for as long as it is working....I'm optomistic.
    Good for you Ruth, and Bruce. These are interesting times.

Fed-Up California Doctors Finally Band Together on Marijuana

http://news.yahoo.com/fed-california...164200417.html

Attachment 10982

Heeeere's Gleeman!

Hello to the Garwood alumni Gldd to be back on the old site.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gus View Post
    Hello to the Garwood alumni Gldd to be back on the old site.
    Is this THE Bob Gus?

Hey old guy. How have you been. Just figured out how to get signed up on my phone. ,

Great, good to see you back. Still at the same location/ phone # down south? If you've got a different number, send me a message in the PM deal, notifications at the top of the page.

Or, maybe you have to go through the sign up for friends thing again.

I sent you a friend request thing, so I guess you have to accept that first? Can't remember how all this works.

same phone Gone mobile in my airstream. Have some things I need to tend to in the north country but cold don't appeal to me much any more.

I'll give you a jingle. By the way, it doesn't even get cold up here anymore. In fact, I'm going water skiing this afternoon.

Hey Hey Gustafer............Really good to see you back in the mix.....Hope your world is cool and groovy......But since you are hooking up with that guy in the north country I figure you have things well in hand......Hope we all are abel to get together soon, if not we will have to piece meal a reunion.......any way glad your still alive a well.......keep the wind at your back and the sun in your face and by the way..............GO DO GOOD THINGS

Hey Gus....really good to see you back up and running here...it's good to hear that OldGuy is keeping in shape too...me, I'm not so gung-ho any more...too much ice cream...i'm going to eat some right now...

Hey Merry guys . Hope all is well with you. Kind of quiet around.here. everyone must be out protesting.

Default Pals

Gus...Great to see you on this site...we were just talkin` about Van Morrison trying to swipe your coat...

Hey Bob how you doing. Neal still has that coat

I tried to steal it too.

...theives all along the watchtower...

Hey Ruth....how did you end up at UI? I figured you for UC Berkley.