Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 5 of 432 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Hey Gash..........great shot of Eddie! Check out Gleeman's pic of Tommy Gunn somewhere on this blog. Actually it's Glmn himself in the photo.

Gleeman........I don't remember if you came around when Bntspr was at the house. Actually, I don't remember him at all. I guess he ran with Dancin' Dan, whom I remember very, very well: for all the wrong reasons! I could go through life without running into that "real swell guy" and be just fine with it.

Dgrl.........do you have Power Point software?

Another Firesign Theatre quote, "How can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at all."

Bentspur, Clowns scare the hell out of me too. Went to a circus when I was a kid and I was never the same. I've blamed all my problems in life on those freaking clowns.

Is this a IQ test?

Welcome back Hoover.

Haven't heard from 1KD for a while. No word from Neil and Penny. I know Sug and Heidi are still out west. They're in for a surprise when they get back. Was Margie saying that she was having a hard time crossing over? Haven't heard from a lot of people in a while. Wonder if they're still out there. Hope so. About 30 or 40 come to mind. Hello old friends. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72oq1jqejhA

I'm still sitting at the old site waiting for it to go down. Feels kind of sad. But this new one seems like its going to be great. Starting to feel at home here already

Hey Skooby...It aint to bad in here.....where's the rest of the gang.....Attachment 192...Man you can see forever....wow

see how you are, Gash... is that pic for real- where

Default buffskullday

Last edited by Gleeman; April-10-09 at 09:44 AM.

Hoover says, send money.
    Attachment 196
    Last edited by old guy; July-22-09 at 06:00 PM.

Well it looks like Candyman wins the "Last one on old thread " award........OG I also agree and send Mr.Stlrkn all my best wishes and hope he will re-join this festive group of Merrymakers....After all it's all about the love and the Rock-n- Roll, aint it.....So his witty presence adds to these cheerful activities....aaahhh bulsh*t....I am finding it a little easier and am a little more confident stumbling around here in the new house.....not bad

By the way Stlrkn....I really do wish you well, and look forward to you getting back in this groove......GDGT

Candyman wins the Grand Prize
    Heres your prize

Attachment 199

So .... when your personal profile says, as viewed by everyone else, does that mean everyone else? I'm pretty sure I read about this somewhere on here yesterday and it said everyone else means friends, but I can't remember and can't seem to find that little tid-bit of information today.

Stosh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by old guy View Post
    So .... when your personal profile says, as viewed by everyone else, does that mean everyone else? I'm pretty sure I read about this somewhere on here yesterday and it said everyone else means friends, but I can't remember and can't seem to find that little tid-bit of information today.
    That's a flaw in the system I suppose. Your profile shows nothing of your personal info.

Thanks Stosh.

Quote Originally Posted by old guy View Post
    This should explain a little more. Hey Stosh, some fun huh ?

http://www.detroityes.com/mb/showthread.php?t=27

OK, now I've got that, thanks all. Guess I'll try to fix my area up a little now.

Stosh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bigb23 View Post
    This should explain a little more. Hey Stosh, some fun huh ?

http://www.detroityes.com/mb/showthread.php?t=27
    There's some adjustment. The User CP / edit options now allows you to set posts you can view per page to up to 100 posts per page. No such luck with the default thread count on categories. It's at 22 now I think. I prefer at the very least as many as were in the old forum. Maybe 300? I
    Last edited by Stosh; April-01-09 at 01:50 PM.

There's another thread on here called "Chimney Implosion on 12th & Other Vintage Films." If you go to page 8 on that thread, there's some great footage of Gar Wood and Miss America in action. 3 films I believe. Also 1 on P. 16.

WAY TO GO BUSHMARK!! That is some great stuff on Garwood! Didn't get any audio. Any clues? People, I highly recommend checking out this great old footage. This is the guy who built the house that we all know and love so well.

Bushmark two drams of Knappogue Castle 1994 single malt comin' to you, m'lad.

No audio, 1926 or 27.

Thought this guy should be over here

Deserves a place of honor.

Last edited by old guy; July-22-09 at 06:00 PM.

Page 5 of 432 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 55 105 ... LastLast