Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 102 of 432 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Ruthie gal, you are doing an AWESOME job, woman! Thanks a million!
    Can't wait to see what you've concocted for us.
    Last edited by det313grrl; June-11-09 at 09:44 AM.

Hey John, Hey BushMark!

Attachment 1675
    Last edited by det313grrl; July-29-09 at 10:51 PM.

weathergirl here, I guess we'll see which way the wind blows...
    Attachment 1678

Doesn't look scary

Attachment 1680

It's rainin' cats and dogs now.

Hey I bet this is the only thread with its own weather girl!

Rolling along with DetroitYes. Get that beer on ice.
    Attachment 1684
    Last edited by old guy; October-16-09 at 08:13 PM.

Stn my only question is, right now, are you paddling into Michigan with a laptop on yer knee? ... Or hitchiking with it?

Greetings to all to sunny [[except today) Ann Arbor... Detgrrl thx for the update...will you continue AFTER the reunion ?

between the hours of 8 and 2 on Saturday night someone has to make a post so the thread doesn't get too lonely, right ? .. hafta keep it goin...

glmn....uhhh....aaay...mmm....sh&t..I got nothin'.

Glmn.......not to worry about Saturday night 8:00p-2:00a. Got it covered.

Last edited by stnfrnt; June-23-09 at 01:51 AM.

so, bushmaks either on a train or a bus going somewhere...hows the ride, O.G... ?

Don't let OG fool you with his computer graphics, he's riding in a boxcar.

Good Gleeman, and getting better.Attachment 1687
    Last edited by old guy; November-16-09 at 05:07 PM.

i'm here!!!!!!!

Just sitting down with my first glass of wine
    let the good times roll.............

I'm getting closer. Check that, good times rolling.
    Attachment 1690
    Last edited by old guy; December-17-09 at 12:27 PM.

MEDICAL ALERT!! MEDICAL ALERT!! MEDICAL ALERT!!

4string fell off a 10ft ladder Monday. Broke two[[2) ribs and a fibula. He's gonna' suck it up and make it to A2 by Saturday.

Hoover...can you bring an extra wheelchair and three more candy stripers?
    Hey BushMark......it looks like you've really got it going on, there! Where are you at with your legs? I mean, can you switch them around or anything like that?

Ruth.....congrats on arriving safely. Have another glass or two of a nice cabernet and make sure Bruce gets to relax too! He's got to be happier than a pig in sh%t now that this thing is just about to really, no sh&t Jake, damn sure is, about to happen. You are "da' man" for hanging in with our Ruthie while she ramrodded this thing; and now you're going to find out, for real, that any and all stories that Ruth told you about the Garwood years wasn't just a bunch of bullshit. In fact, she probably held back on some stuff. [[Film promotion in A2?). Chill out for a bit now.**

**Just thought I'd give you a little advice. I just got off the phone with my brother, and he's with Markley. They're drunk and naked in some hotel room, and they've got two turkeys and a llama in there with them. They fired up a picture phone to show me, and..........................I don't want to talk about it. There was a big cardboard sign in the room that said "Long Live Hoover". The animals looked terrified. Sure wish BushMark was there.....I think? Anyway, I'd avoid that scene if I could.

Kendra Steinmetz had a large tumor successfully removed from her liver a few hours ago, and her doctor says everything went really well.

It's strange. There seem to be more legs to this journey than I had anticipated. Met a nice guy named Captain Morgan. Just talked to Gus. Luckily he's been sleeping most of the day. Ahhh.... Kalamazoo at sunset. Just as I imagined it.
    Attachment 1691

THAT'S GREAT NEWS ABOUT KENDRA!
    Last edited by old guy; July-22-09 at 05:57 PM.

GREAT news about Kendra.....

looks like fun, O.G...

stn tell me the trvth about 4 string now...

Wonderful news on Kendra!!

Wow! Sounds bad 4string. I guess we'll just have to be gentle with you. Heal up.

Just talked to Neil & Penny. They were in Hammond Indiana and pretty tired from driving from the Rockies. God help them. The last I talked to them they were driving down an abandoned road and I think there were aliens chasing them. I think I'm in Jackson. Where the hell is Jackson? Is it like an alternative cereal town in Michigan that I don't know about? Hold on, I'll ask the Captain.
    Oh yeah, are silencers legal in Michigan?

Sure is fun reading this thread!.....It's like going to Disneyland without leaving your chair! To all that are coming into town here, keep following the yellow brick road and watch out for flying monkeys!

4string fell off a ladder monday.

oh my god - I forgot about that film promotion!!!
    smeared with mud and running up and down the aisle of the theater oh yes and bare breasted too.....

hmmmm one of my better moments?

Awww Crap!! There's that monkey thing again!!

BushMark.....can you pick me up at the airport Fri night? Northwest #354 arriving at 7:54p. I'll be wearing my dark gray Armani three piece over a light gray Nat Wise silk shirt with extra long cuffs and a gray Chinese silk tie. Okay? BushMark?...........HEY MARK!.....BuuuuuushMaaaark!.......Hey, man, wake up. Uh oh. Bet that was Wild Turkey and coke in his last photo. He's gonna' wake up in Ontario, maybe.