Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 375 of 432 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 385 425 ... LastLast
Results 9,351 to 9,375 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

how is what possible? - the computer tipping over, toasting the hard drive or me being screwed?

Hey I've done that......We tipped over while she was toasting my hard drive, then she divorced me and I was screwed...........GDGT

Hey Ya'All...Happy day to all...Home and Kim is nursing me back to health...Kids in for the weekend so nice to have them home from Utah and Chicago,,,The boy bounced in with a Cub hat on...Stone and Jeep..Somthing wrong with that picture [[ His Fiance works for a Pitcher on the Staff so I'll give him some slack)....Peace to all...Whaler

I like jelly on my toasted hard drive

hey ruth...just the first two...i sort of remember how the third one goes....sort of...

really, though, i don't understand how tipping over would mess up your hard drive...are you talking laptop or desk?

desk computer - have a new one now - lost about 6 months of work

no no no - not good at all.
    Last edited by ruth; July-09-11 at 06:33 PM.

....oh crap!!....was your book on that hard drive?...no!!.....please say it ain't so, nellie!!!...

fortunetly the book [[the textbook at least) is with the publisher - I sent that off about a month ago. If I'd lost that I'd just have to shoot myself

what's happening musically? Has anone heard from Robin about the film?

# 375 are you people insane forumers ? I take that back.

...nah....we still get an ethanol subsidy...but next year i'm puting in some alfalfa and corn...rotation, you know..

Princess Kendra relaxing at camp
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"Belay On"..........."On Belay"!!!!!!!!...........Hey Kendra, Know why they call it "Belay".....Cause if you didn't have in on, you would, "Be Laying" on the ground........hahahahahah......I Kill myself.......I won't get in to Carabeaner.........Hope you are enjoying the summer....Stay safe, Be Great, and Go Do Good Things

cool - I wanna do that! Where do I sign up?

you should have signed up your computer tower sometime last year...

....hey jordangirl3....what's with that guy and the big red garbage can?.....looks like he's holding a big old water hose in his hands,,,,,,,that doesn't look very encouraging to me...

stnfrnt, she had to release the cords while diving into the red can, whatta camp she is at!

...ya..that's what i thought....my brother took me to one of those camps when we were kids, but they arrested everybody before i got there...my brother was really pissed.....

Larry wrote:
    >>you should have signed up your computer tower sometime last year...

Ha ha ha!

yeah - good line - i would have laughed more had I not been still trying to retrieve my info.
    I've given up now - have gone trhought the grieving process - am on to WTF.

New computer? no tower. and EVERYTHING is saved on the main univeristy computer. Gotta really watch what I say in emails now.

Off for a vacation at last. Traverse city and Michael Moore's film festival. woo hoo

...hey!...are you gonna' hook up with markley?....he's up at the lake...

gonna try..

.....hey hoover....i got you and a friend comped.....3 days-1/2 night...

Attachment 10197

...hey og.....here's a classic i'd like to find....got anythig like it in your local pubs?...

Attachment 10198

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    ...hey og.....here's a classic i'd like to find....got anythig like it in your local pubs?...

Attachment 10198
    Yes, but I can't drink it. That was all bars offered long ago. Over the last 10 years of being in the newspaper business I've had to switch from Heineken to Hamm's. It's sad, really.

25. Default

Dear Garwoodians,

As part of an upcoming reorganization of DetroitYES, your legendary Garwood Mansion thread has been moved to the Detroit Connections Forum. Connections is, as the forum subtopic states, "For relaxed discussions among DetroitYES forum members, sharing Detroit stories, not-for-profit announcements, making connections, call outs, and discussions about the forum," which is what you do as your thread has long ago evolved into a community gathering spot. So its proper home is here where it remains welcome.

Your thread and posts will not lose any of your visibility on the internet for those try to connect with you and a permanent redirect link will exists in the Discuss Detroit thread list.