Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 367 of 432 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 377 417 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,175 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Quote Originally Posted by ruth View Post
    you go Kendra!

Hello to the 3 Jordan Sisters.

Gash- June 11 works for me.

Hi from firstlady
    Loving the visit from the MI family I think we should have the August reunion here in San Diego or Long Beach whatcha think?
    [[I had to post Garwood on the second page no way)

Hey Ya A'll..Hope all is Goood...I am in for anything still working in June but Ya Know...Cali sounds Coool too...I will help anyway I can Sure would love to Cook again with Detgrrl help of course...I have this new Digital Recorder for Live shows pretty cool used it for Stanley Madhatter Benifit....Doing a Musical ths weekend "Anything Goes" ...Cole Porter Music...I get no kick from Champaigne yea yea And that is the rest of the Story..Peace..Whaler

firstlady......start in san diego, 'harley-hog' it up to long beach, then "fast-boat" to catalina island........okay?
    Last edited by stnfrnt; April-15-11 at 04:19 PM. Reason: sociopathological tendences notwithstanding....burp...

bush mark can drive

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    firstlady......start in san diego, 'harley-hog' it up to long beach, then "fast-boat" to catalina island........okay?
    How about beach bonfire at Moonlight Beach?

......hey hoover......plan ahead, bro.......i can get you a nice bulk rate on these business cards....
    Last edited by stnfrnt; April-17-11 at 06:58 PM. Reason: checking with my attorney...he's drunk..

......hey hoover......plan ahead, bro.......i can get you a nice bulk rate on these business cards....

He got my vote Larry maybe I can get you a job in HLS

Hoover is a mover.

Five inches of snow here overnight with ice. It's snowing again today. I can't even see the tops of the plants in my garden.

Same here. It looks like Christmas again. This has got to be the end of winter. I need sunshine.

Howdy Folks.....Great to hear from you again Bent Spur....Weather is all over the map here in Tn. 90s last week...80s and 50 this week with lows in the 30w....sun, humidity and windy with storms and tornados....I think SUG got the worst of it all in NC....Cept he is in AZ......

Iggy and the Stooges in A2 last week....Bet that was a party....Seger in town here this week....but I just can't justify the $75.00 and up for tickets......C'mon Bob.....what happend to you bro.....

Looks like we will have a party this year.....a few of us are working on some plans.....have to wait a few more days to be sure.....stay tuned.....more to come................till then....GDGT

HAPPY EASTER TO ONE AND ALL!!!! Y'all have a really safe weekend and remember to....GO DO GOOD THINGS.........

.....found this at the easter egg hunt here at the home this morning.....the police just left......nap time....!

Default Pals

Easter-1970...I put the album "Jesus Christ-Superstar" on the turntable hooked up to the sound system in the ballroom...cranked it up and went out to the point,sat in the tree and listened to it...Hope I didn`t wake up anyone. {:^D)

Hey Everyone!! Happy Easter...
    Gash is correct. The weather in the deep south has been dangerous at best!! WOW.

Just got back from the ER.. My wife Ms. Pat crashed and burned in her flower garden and broke her left arm! Six hours waiting while fourty plus illegal's with no insurance were first on the list! Talk about sucking the life out of this community!!! ARRGGG!

On a happy note, Stnfrnt sent me a package of software and recording hardware to work on some of his new songs and lay down some bottom tracks over his music. That should be a lot of fun.. Keep the faith Ya'll..

MISSING IN ACTION!!!

Anybody heard from GLEEMAN or HIWATT?

Hey Hoover....do you have a birth certificate?

Gleeman is probably Torch Lake-ing and the last I heard, HiWatt was shoveling snow.

Gleeman is probably Torch Lake-ing and the last I heard, HiWatt was shoveling snow.
    Gash seems to be in weather hell. Mighty strange weather patterns down there. In fact, I'm tired of just seeing that part of the map whenever they show the weather. I'm waiting for a tornado/wildfire scenario to pop up next. Hey, it could happen. A flaming tornado. Sleep well Gash.

Default Tornado In Tupelo

Name:  Tornado In Tupelo.bmp
Views: 369
Size:  30.2 KB

Stuck in the basement of my doctors office for two hours this morning dodging tornado's!! Got busted by security goinging out an exit to grab a smoke... OOPS!

Didn't have my phone Friday so here are the Easter egg coloring pics. I don't know why the instructions always say to use liberal amounts of alcohol but I just follow the directions

Name:  Smoke 2011..jpg
Views: 418
Size:  68.4 KBName:  GO BLUE.jpg
Views: 438
Size:  72.7 KBName:  E2.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  60.5 KBName:  E 1.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  38.0 KB

Forgot the Dropkick Murphys.

Name:  Dropkick Murphys..jpg
Views: 410
Size:  36.8 KB

East town and Stnft.....those are some mighty weird eggs......must have been one hell of a chicken..

4-String....I can relate very well.....Similar stuff here.....must have some roof damage because I now have a water feature in my kitchen that I didn't have before......how lucky am I.....Now I get to wrestle with my insurance company......

Re: the GW party......Due to the lack of intrest and response.....[[actually except for Me Whaler and Ruth there was absolutely no response of interest....we decided to postpone the gala event until later in the year .....California would be fantastic but financially out of the question these days for many of us.......Hang in there we are not giving up,....... till later GDGT

.....uhh...whaaaat..!?

Quote Originally Posted by highhat View Post
    Easter-1970...I put the album "Jesus Christ-Superstar" on the turntable hooked up to the sound system in the ballroom...cranked it up and went out to the point,sat in the tree and listened to it...Hope I didn`t wake up anyone. {:^D)

....you're a dead man!.....