Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 78 of 432 FirstFirst ... 28 68 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

I am so glad this reunion is happening. I don't care where it is!
    Isle, I'm really looking forward to being a tourist in A2. I won't be there until Saturday, but, I'm really looking forward to riding the Amtrak rail,
    I'll be closing the bar on Saturday.

Attachment 1345
    Last edited by det313grrl; June-20-09 at 08:46 AM.

There goes my Friday Night Fantasy!!

Attachment 1347
    Last edited by stnfrnt; June-23-09 at 01:51 AM.

Attachment 1348

Attachment 1349Now wait a minute Mr. Donald Duck!!!!!
    Mrs. Daisy Duck would be greatly disappointed
    if she new what you were dreaming!!!!!!!

...Hilarious !!

The hell with her!

Hey BushMark I smell wood burning.

Whaler, 1kd.....this is that topsail square rigger that's going to be at your riverfront festival this summer.SWEET!!

Attachment 1350
    Last edited by stnfrnt; June-08-09 at 03:02 AM.

Default ..change...?

Detgrrl if the meeting Friday was in Detroit could you make it ? cuz we could try to meet somewhere else.... it doesn't matter to me about the Ann Arbor thing...and I think its more important that you and DK and Whaler and other Detroiters be seen and heard......I found out that the A2 bar Friday night is Karaoke night, and can get filled up.... "Karaoke-come see the singing jackasses"...the sign reads... c'mon, tell the truth... and we don't want Donald to be an unhappy Duck...i could pick up some of the people that are in A2 and take to the motor city for this one... a thought...people lets talk about this ...

Glmn....maybe we should go to that karaoke bar and tighten up our harmonies a bit.

[quote=det313grrl;23179]Funny, so did I, back in the late 70's.

Have you been here?
    Attachment 1334

http://www.campusmartiuspark.org/

It might be a small rink for some people,

I hung my skates a while ago!

[ Yeah I hung mine up along time ago too. I do still roller blade once in a blue moon. In fact Gallop park is one of my haunts.
    Last edited by detroitgirl80; May-23-09 at 08:51 AM.

Mornin all.....Since I will be in A2 prior to the 13th...I also could pick up some folks to meet where ever....but Karaoke....Killed the bar band.....and maybe meeting in Detroit will address some of the folks desire to visit old haunts.....either is cool with me....Just offering a ride for some.....keep talkin............

Good mornin to all! Is it realy only 22 days til the fun begins?

I am also able to pick people up from the airport and get them to A2. I'm like 40 min. from metro... Let me know

Hoover will be arriving by parachute. Smoke trails from his feet. The whole enchalada. Ruth will be spotting his landing for him. She'll be nude. It's supposed to be a secret. Don't want any press there.

Ruth had to be nude because otherwise there was no way to guarantee where Hoover would land.

Boy now that's a visual......hhmmmmm!!!

Now....does any one know if there is a neat, [[somewhat liberal) lounge type place at any of the hotels folks will be staying at, or real close.....might be a gathering spot...just a thought........Back to my visual......

You guys better be nice to Ruth.Or you will have to answer to me .

I'm shakin' in my huaraches.

Attachment 1375
    Last edited by stnfrnt; June-08-09 at 03:00 AM.

Stn, the Hooveround has a pre-emptive paint gun hidden and MA3 Rocket launcher, so better treet SR right...

Gash built that thing with an inoperable weapons system. It's a Trojan Horse. For example, when he pulls the trigger on the paint gun, all he gets is a big puff of smoke; or so he thinks. It's actually a super concentrated dose of antabuse that stays in his system for the rest of his life. He'll be puking all over his shoes if he has a beer__forever! Pull the trigger on the MA3 and he turns into Osama Bin Laden.....complete with goat shit in his beard. [[Wouldn't that be a sight to see in Washington, D.C. on Memorial day?) Gash programmed a neutralizing procedure, though, that will make those systems self destruct. All Hoover has to do is cover BushMark's bar tab for the week of the reunion.

Hey everyone. Did you miss me??? I've been busier than a one legged man in a ass kicking contest

Bentspur......hey, man. me and Hoover were worried that you really did go hunting with Dick Cheney. Welcome home. Does your county jail give you "2 for 1" with good behavior like LA County Jail does? Just curious.

Here's a good unwind-er for you. Sounds like you could use something that won't show up in a random test.

1) Shut off all lights.
    2) Enlarge and project Markley's incredible "Through the Window" creation.
    3) Dig out your old Fleetwood Mac collection and find the "Mystery to Me"
    album with Bob Welch on it.
    4) Cue up a song called "Hypnotized".
    5)) Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!

Attachment 1382
    Last edited by stnfrnt; April-17-10 at 08:13 PM.

I wasn't in jail! I worked around my place and then went out to South Dakota. It was branding time on the Pine Ridge Reservation. I go out there every spring for branding. It keeps me up on my roping and riding. Must have branded over 3000 head. My friend has 1200 and then helped a few neighbors to account for the others. I did read the thread while I was gone but I did it on my cell phone. I could read it but could not post cause of the kb charges and I can't type very good with my thumbs on the phone. I see I had a few messages and apoligize for not answering them for the same reason as above.

Good idea stnfrnt..been awhile since we listened to them.....heres a link>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI4kNCzX6w4

Welcome back bentspur, What have You been up to? You are still coming to the reunion right?

I was checking on some snoopy stuff, [[yes! as a young girl I had a dog named snoopy) and came across this info regarding Archie , Betty ,Veronica etc. along with some of the top music from that sugar sugar year.
    Hope everyone enjoys the info...

http://www.davidfalloure.com/Snoopy.html

GREAT Bentspur, now we could make a few branding jokes but I bet you heard them all.
    I do have to say that the strangest calf I ever saw had six legs, and two were hanging from the head area. Looked like dangling earrings. I had to do a double take.
    This is a true story OG really I was so mad.. because that was the
    first time I was without my camera while house hunting in northern MI.
    I needed to take a road break so I pulled off the side of the road by some cows & calfs.
    A long time ago a classmate named Fred taught me that if you play an instrument like a guitar to the cows they will come to the fence line.
    Well I did not have anything other then my voice so I started singing [[I am tone deaf) but believe it or not the cows & calfs all came to the fence and that was how I saw my six legged calf.
    They could have cared less that I was off key.
    I have a sign on my fridge "that says sing like no one is listening"

Page 78 of 432 FirstFirst ... 28 68 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 88 128 178 ... LastLast