Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 349 of 432 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 359 399 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,725 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Hi folks....it's that time of year......

Default Stnfrnt

What is that...the new gang sign for FOG ers ?

Nah..just a gimpy left hand.

Larry you should be doing commercials for the guitar center and LA fitness. Merry chirstmas

Hoover is stillrockin

You did it once again bro.......I'm getting the sensation back in my limbs and the stuttering is going away slowly.......I'm not shaking so much.....my sight is a little slow at returning and I'm not passing out as much.....but things are getting better a little at a time.......

You have a Very Merry CHRISTmas and a Happy New Year.....Let's all Keep Doing Great Things............Luvs y'all

Hey Hover....L.A. Fitness pays me to stay away from them.

I'm going

to stretch

this out so

the next

page will

start sooner.

If you

know

what

I mean.

Thanks.

I guess

that's all

I've got.

OG

Stnfrnt,
    This picture reminds me of a back stage party we had after a show some place in Ohio..
    Something about truth or dare and you lost! You still got it my brother.. Rock On!!

old guy,
    Whats up with wasting all of that paper that trees got cut down for?

Quote Originally Posted by 4string View Post
    old guy,
    Whats up with wasting all of that paper that trees got cut down for?
    It's just

cyber paper.

Besides,

Stnfrnt is

scaring me.

I thought last years Christmas card scared me away. What a way to open a new page. I wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Guy,
    Yea, that cyber paper is just bits in the cyber space bucket!!
    Stnfrnt has scared me for many years!! After this one, I'm just now getting out from behind my blanket and pillow!! May need some professional help with this one!

I'm

with

OG

screw

the

cyber

paper

After seeing Larry photo I really feel good about myself

Hoover is Stillrockin

Intentionally changing the subject..........Boz Skaggs at the Ryman,....April 9th..........Whose in ? ? ?

It`s not the space - It`s the number of posts...This site seems to roll over for a new Page every 50 posts.

Hey dudes....that's cold....!

Look at all those guitars behind Papa Smurf! Look at that 12 string tele! Is that the new one? Look at the Gibson he is resting his ... on. Ahhhhhhh!

Free nudity was way cool back in "The Sixties" Any nudity in "our sixties', not so cool. But, who gives a rip any more. Aayy? "Keep on rockin' in the free world, Brothers and Sisters. Peace.

How's it going

Bentspur. Still

doing the outfitting biz

in the High Country?

Got any photos?

out.

Give it up, OG.

Candy....ya....yer right....my A-game give-a-shitter broke a long time ago....never bothered to get it fixed....instead, I settled for some smaller but deadlier units.....one of them has 12 separate little phasers that can do all kinds of things to adjust your attitude........cool, huh?

Just Love ths Shit...Happiness and Peace to Ya A'll....Nice Stone!!!!....Whaler

Default acousticStonefront...

...at the oldMiami...Attachment 8101
    ...nice legs...

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    Give it up, OG.

Candy....ya....yer right....my A-game give-a-shitter broke a long time ago....never bothered to get it fixed....instead, I settled for some smaller but deadlier units.....one of them has 12 separate little phasers that can do all kinds of things to adjust your attitude........cool, huh?
    Somewhat cool, Aye bloke? I was a big time nudist in my day, but have now resolved that somethings must be imagined and not seen in public. I guess big brother may think that they got to me, but they don't come to my home. Keep those phasers alive. Kinda like your MoJo,aye?
    P.S. We hope to visit Gus and Heidi in February. Heidi has spoke of being in a commune with us. Maybe I can get back to where I used to be.

gleeman.......off the charts once again.

candy.......i hope you guys can hook it up with gus and heidi...sure miss them here