Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Grandpa's Old Ford Garage in Kansas...

...Toto! We're Not in Detroit!!!

Got this link in an email and thought some our own Dyes motorheads would like to see this too!

I can't believe this guy's age - he certainly does not look it!

http://kansastravel.org/grandpasoldfordgarage4.htm

Oh, there are 4 pages, so click on those at the bottom - you won't want to miss anything.
    Last edited by eriedearie; April-12-10 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Added the note about the bottom of the page

Thanks for posting that, I enjoyed it.

Thanks Erie. We may be in that area next month. If so, my nose will be pressed against his window.

Thank you for the discovery. Very impressive collection and great talent to restore so many vehicles.

You are all welcome. Whenever I come across anything to do with Detroit Wheels [[IMO the finest products from our area), I feel the need to share it with my Dyes buddies!

And jiminnm - If you do visit Grandpa's Garage, would you be so kind as to give us a report here? I would love to read a post on your trip there and maybe some pictures if he will allow that.

That would be cool.

LDoolan Guest

As a Vintage Ford collector/restorer, I really enjoyed looking at those pages!

LDoolan - glad you enjoyed seeing that. Did you get any ideas? Like maybe finding another one to restore!

Wow! To be able to take an old vehicle that is essentially ready for the scrap heap and bring it back to its original glory, One just has to admire that kind of talent in people.