Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default 1972 Standard bug

Good project bug...But I found a new project.Runs but needs brake work.Body is better then average for a michigan bug,but needs a patch in the floor.Contact me for more info.Very motivated,Cash talks 1000.00...Dave

ack.. dave, your killin me...i havent even started on the wagon yet, now you gotta bug!

It followed me home...I swear! lol

thats what i told the wife about the wagon..well..it did follow me home, on a trailer...

awesome cars

You're never gonna believe this Dave, but I'm 99.9% sure I know this car. back in '92-'93 I had a friend who owned that car. I can't remember his name, but we were both in high school when he owned it. Plymouth/Canton highschool to be exact. He got me hooked on VW's and I've been driving them ever since. You don't happen to be from the Plymouth or Canton area?

The guy I got it from lived in trenton,and had it for awhile.It has a dark blue interior,and a female restroom sticker on the dash..Sound like your buddys car?Dave