Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

In order to take a perceived moral high ground with fledgling nuclear countries, we eliminate some of our arsenal.

Watch out, Iran.

Quote: "In order to take a perceived moral high ground with fledgling nuclear countries, we eliminate some of our arsenal.

Watch out, Iran."

Possibly, I really think this Obama is on some quest to do something grand. And too, following his Demo predecessor, our military was left in shambles from "balancing the budget". We were ripe for an "attack" [[9-11).

The president's hands are socially and philosophically [[and seemingly literaly) tied it can be argued to present the US as a formidable military power, after all he is a Nobel Peace Prize recipient. Also, he does not want to seem to "Bush-like" in terms of our attitude towards war and how our enemies [[and constituents) perceive us. So we have the new perception or promotion of a approved world view... indeed. Now what is he going to do about Afghanistan?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sstashmoo View Post
    Quote: "In order to take a perceived moral high ground with fledgling nuclear countries, we eliminate some of our arsenal.

Watch out, Iran."

Possibly, I really think this Obama is on some quest to do something grand. And too, following his Demo predecessor, our military was left in shambles from "balancing the budget". We were ripe for an "attack" [[9-11).
    Last edited by Zacha341; April-11-10 at 04:16 PM.

Sweeping or even bold new strategies were, however, unlikely to emerge from the two-day gathering that begins Monday.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36392014...cs-white_house

Reality, meet pipe dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Sstashmoo View Post
    man, you were really on the rubbish wagon this weekend

ukraine gives up nuke arsenal....yep nothing of substance....

Quote Originally Posted by East Detroit View Post
    In order to take a perceived moral high ground with fledgling nuclear countries, we eliminate some of our arsenal.

Watch out, Iran.
    Wow, you're good. You were correct again.
    You have the clarity that comes without the blindness of partisanship.

Obama, Chinese leader discuss possible Iran sanctions

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/04/...ex.html?hpt=T1

Washington [[CNN) -- President Obama and Chinese President Hu Jintao held a private meeting Monday before the start of a nuclear security summit, with the focus on Iran -- and its opposition to the nuclear nonproliferation agreement.

Interesting indeed. One thing's for SHO' the Chinese are not going to take out their teeth [[disarm) and insert smiling dentures!

Unless it is a lie like told to Chamberlain.......
    Quote Originally Posted by East Detroit View Post
    Wow, you're good. You were correct again.
    You have the clarity that comes without the blindness of partisanship.

Obama, Chinese leader discuss possible Iran sanctions

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/04/...ex.html?hpt=T1

Washington [[CNN) -- President Obama and Chinese President Hu Jintao held a private meeting Monday before the start of a nuclear security summit, with the focus on Iran -- and its opposition to the nuclear nonproliferation agreement.
    Last edited by Zacha341; April-13-10 at 08:37 PM.

maybe unlike Chamberlain...our government is going to do what others failed to do [[in the last eight years) get another super power to join us in developing sanctions against Iran....

Indeed..... that's a point!
    Quote Originally Posted by gibran View Post
    maybe unlike Chamberlain...our government is going to do what others failed to do [[in the last eight years) get another super power to join us in developing sanctions against Iran....

Funny maybe BIBI should have come ....maybe he would have to start acting like a responsible world leader....maybe he would acknowledge what we all know....and work towards a nuke free ME..with a pledge from US---USSR---China [[whom they sell weapons to...that has been developed through reverse design from someof our technology) that they would contain Iran if they ever developed WMD... why doesn't Israel make a case for China trade partner, the US protectant and RUSSIA homeland for many of the newist immigrants that they would co-operate with them to develop a different strategy for the ME?

Did anyone else hear the audio clip of the guy from Britain?
    That was ripe stuff

missed it papa, what was the gist

Stosh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lowell View Post
    We do. You are not allowed to keep a nuclear weapon in your house. I believe land mines, hand grenades, mortars, 150mm canons and bunker busters bombs are likewise banned.

Sheesh we have no rights to bear arms anymore. The second amendment has been shredded. Soon beebee guns will be outlawed. No wonder the Hutaree want to kill police officers.
    Really... wow. funny that I just went down to get info on getting a CCW and didn't have a problem with that. I don't feel that your comparison is justified in terms of the police, no matter what the reasoning. Nothing justifies that sort of action.

I'm hoping, of course, that you are being sarcastic.

missed it papa, what was the gist
    I'll work on finding it and posting it tonight.
    Sheesh we have no rights to bear arms anymore.

Actually, once the nation collapses and we live under NATO laws, Guns will be banned. Don't be surpised when it happens, it's coming. NWO is on it's way.

Papa...there has been no or very little efforts to ban gun ownership here [[under Obama..unless I missed something)...you are way to on target to buy into that rhetoric...we need to ban assault weapons and cop killer bullets according to our own police...we don't need citizens with assault weapons going "OK Corral" on us...we need people to own weapons if they so desire..but after seeing some of the things people would buy it kinda gets ridiculous fast...and remember when the right to bare arms was written our weapons were not as sophisticated

I agree with you about assault weapons, Gibran. No one needs an AK47 or an M16 for household protection or hunting purposes. My 20 guage Winchester is all I'll ever need, and it is secure with a trigger lock and in a safe place.

As far as losing our nations sovereignty, I don't point to Obama,
    I think both parties are on the take for this, and have been for many presidential terms.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowell View Post
    OMG we'll only have enough nuclear weapons to incinerate 1500 cities. What we will ever do? We're helpless. Invading armies will walk all over us. See the move RED DAWN coming out this fall to see what will happen. Form militias now. Save America.

"We'll meet again, don't know where, don't when..."
    And we'll all go together when we go...

http://www.atomicplatters.com/more.php?id=70_0_1_0_M

Maxx, It's called the Rapture, and yes many of us will go at once.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2