Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Paging Ravine, Erie, Jane, Bigb23, Gaz, Ragtop, et al- Tponetom

Also:

Craig, Carol, Jane, Randall, Fury and others.

I just can’t remember all the names that I would like to include in this post.
    I started to “page” Bobi” and “Gazhekwe” to reply to their comments on my post to
    “Paging Bigb23.” I will continue that after this short message.
    To the rest of the members that I have addressed above, and hopefully to others that may
    read it, I am going to send out a somewhat long post, telling all of you what your supportive
    comments on my stories have meant to me, and especially, Peggy.
    It will take a couple of days.
    Tpone

Waiting patiently T

Tp - I think I can speak for most of your readers here when I say that we enjoy it when you share glimpses of your past with us. I know when I see something posted by you, I can't click my mouse fast enough! You are an inspiration to me Tp! As long as you keep writing, I'll keep reading and enjoying every word. You've always got a fan where I'm concerned!

Hi Peggy My best to you both!

What Erie said.

See what 'Dementia' does to you?

In the title I left out Ray, Gannon, Jams, Gnome, and certainly more than a few others. [[So color me blue.)

But bear with me and I will get to the point. It is about dementia.

I am waiting, as others are.
    Tp and Peggy, you have touched our hearts!

Ravine Guest

I have not had any interaction with Tponetom, recently, partly due to the fact that I have not been spending much time in front of my computer.
    However, this is as good a time as any for me to state that I have abundant respect for Tom and that I thoroughly enjoy all of his verbal meanderings.
    He has a gift. Tponetom could write about a trip to the corner mailbox and it would be fun to read.
    If I should live long enough to actually grow up, I hope to reach a point where I'm even half-way as cool as him.

Bring it T pone. Looking forward to it.