Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default New vintage shop on Second Ave at Canfield!

Looks like Midtown is still on a roll... Pauline's Closet opened its doors today on Second Ave just south of Canfield Street, next door to Traffic Jam and Snug. They sell mostly women's cloths and accessories, but they're going to add men's in the summer after they build up an inventory. It was busy too. Lots of people stopping in to check it out, probably mostly neighborhood folks. It was a nice day so everyone was outside anyway. Great day to open a store!

Yeah! We took a walk Thursday night after dinner at MCBW, and found this place...glad to know it is new, I didn't want to know I'd missed its debut.

Looks quaint and inviting from the outside, for sure.

Cheers

Always good to see any new business, there, or anywhere. Anyone remember the Monkey Boutique?
    My scenario: Colleen can shop at the new place, while I have a taste of Guinness at the Bronx!