Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Please Be a 4/1 Joke-Bing and LBP Fisting?!

http://www.freep.com/article/2010040...n-old-landmark

I thought that might get some of your attention. Dirty fuckers.

They are talking about turning the Joe Louis Fist Sculpture around to face UP Woodward...in effect, ready to Fist Bump the suburbs for regionalism?!

This is proof that these two fellows are out of ideas and cannot keep their minds from creating spectacle.

Nah, listen to the END of the video.

So between the three of us, at least they have a sense of humor. heh

Sometimes its good to get all the facts [[aka watch the video) before posting :-)

04/01/2010

Whatever!

I will be continually surprised all day with this stuff.

I have Asperger's Syndrome...don't keep track of time, money, or events very well. In my own little world, mostly.

Like all good April Fool's Day jokes, this one was at the very least believable...within the realm of that which makes you ask yourself, "what the fuck?!"

fisting for regionalism certainly is a novel idea.

I think its kind of interesting that they're like "woohoo! we're gonna start embracing regionalism! haha JK"

its sad that regionalism in metro-detroit is considered such a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    fisting for regionalism certainly is a novel idea.
    What're you talkin' about? By some accounts, the suburbs have been fisting Detroit for years.

Quote Originally Posted by ruxy17 View Post
    I think its kind of interesting that they're like "woohoo! we're gonna start embracing regionalism! haha JK"

its sad that regionalism in metro-detroit is considered such a joke.
    While I think the lack of regionalism has been a major problem, I prefer to think of this as a good-hearted April Fool's joke. If nothing else, the fact that Bing and Patterson both participated shows that they could get together for a light-hearted purpose and laugh at themselves.