Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Surprise! Palin's Fox Show Has Problems!

Seems guests on her show never really had interviews with this drama queen...

Aren't her 15 minutes up yet???

http://www.yahoo.com/_ylt=AnuOJEWlIc...s/ynews_ts1387

and we are shocked at this Hokey attempt at journalism.....ummm

"However, as it appears that Mr. Smith does not want to be associated with a program that could serve as an inspiration to others, we are cutting his interview from the special and wish him the best with his fledgling acting career."

Is it just me, or is Fox's response a little snide?

Fox just digs through the dumpster and makes up a show. Palin is a dingbat with a small band of blank-eyed stooge groupies that the media can't get enough of... Turn that schitt off!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sstashmoo View Post
    Fox just digs through the dumpster and makes up a show. Palin is a dingbat with a small band of blank-eyed stooge groupies that the media can't get enough of... Turn that schitt off!!
    Sstashmoo, YES!!!

I knew you weren't a right wing tool.

I always thought you were playing satan's advocate...

Just because someone is "right wing" or a "conservative" does not mean you have to mindlessly praise Sarah Palin

papa is right..many of my conservative brothers and sister are stepping away from her and the teabaggers as quickly as possible..they are fiscally conservative and socially liberal...good folks...Sarah showed her colors [[blue and white)..when she identified herself with the teabaggers...
    Last edited by gibran; April-01-10 at 02:51 PM.

Why would Palin or Fox even want to be associated with LL Cool J, of all people? They might as well have an interview with Ice Cube on their show. I seriously doubt LL represents any of the values that Fox is trying to espouse.

Was it planned to debut her "show" on April Fools Day? Pretty funny coincidence if it wasn't planned.

I believe in her core Palin doesn't want to be a politican, she wants to be a political celebrity. She has looks [[some feel). A little airheady [[no problem, men like that, because they don't want to feel threatened). Conservative [[ the base eats that up).

Again, this is a woman who can't be taken seriously. She is all about political entertainment.

ummm April fools day and Sarah Palin...was this a mere coincidence or a cosmic reality....I think washman is correct and what a worm hole...she came out of....

Quote Originally Posted by Crumbled_pavement View Post
    Why would Palin or Fox even want to be associated with LL Cool J, of all people? They might as well have an interview with Ice Cube on their show. I seriously doubt LL represents any of the values that Fox is trying to espouse.
    I'm not following. LL Cool J was literally a boy scout in the church choir and Fox and Palin represent themselves as wanting us to live as the Beave did.

"The problem is that no such chitchat was produced for the Palin show. LL Cool J, star of "NCIS: Los Angeles," tweeted Tuesday night: 'Fox lifted an old interview I gave in 2008 to someone else & are misrepresenting to the public in order to promote Sarah Palins Show. WOW.'"

Fox journalism at its finest. I seem to remember all sorts of conservative concern about "wagging the dog" when Clinton was president. But, of course, when they are altering the news, it's OK.
    Their hypocrisy is palpable.

Why would Palin or Fox even want to be associated with LL Cool J, of all people?
    YEAH, more like why would LL want to associate with Palin or Fox..
    LL is a rapper and an actor but he's not your typical thug rapper.
    LL is a positive guy, and has kept a pretty clean career and track record.
    I am honestly surprised he'd get himself involved in contraversial crap like this

"Update: Looks like the confusion isn't limited to the hip hop genre. Toby Keith's publicist tells the New York Times that Keith has never done an interview with Palin and she had no idea he was being used in the Palin special. She believes that Fox will be recycling an interview Keith gave Fox in 2009."

The Fox News Channel is like something off "The Simpsons"

What a conservative T.V. network wants is a conservative Mrs. Joe Six Pack that could she throw Tea Parties. Palin can add in MC McCain and rap about anti-liberal policies. Former RNC Chairman Michael Steele's can bring some strippers to keep the folks aroused.

The Fox News Channel is like something off "The Simpsons."
    You nailed it.

Never have I seen a "news channel" make nearly as many deliberate "mistakes" as Fox. It really is very entertaining ... and at their expense!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    Never have I seen a "news channel" make nearly as many deliberate "mistakes" as Fox. It really is very entertaining ... and at their expense!
    I think you should use the term "news" rather loosely when referring to Faux, I mean, Fox. You nailed it though with the entertaining part, albeit I don't think that's their stated mission.