Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Harmless Pranks/April Fools' Day

April Fools' Day

Just now I planted, in the mouth of our neighbor's lion statue, a colorful plastic Easter egg containing a ceramic lion figurine and a lion-themed cartoon. With those contents he'll know that a human did it instead of some dumb squirrel ... but which human? Heh!

I've pulled a million pranks over the years. Some elaborate, some simple, some subtle, some duds. If you say "So can I." I'll say "Soak your own eye."

Share your prank!
    Last edited by Jimaz; March-31-10 at 08:57 PM.

I got this email this morning, and as a DPD pensioner, had me shitting until I realized today's date:

"The Federal Grand Jury, within the Federal District Court located in Detroit MI., has been investigating matters involving unauthorized expenditures by the Detroit Police and Fighters Pension Fund Trustees. Additionally, the Grand Jury has been investigating multiple poorly advised investments. Unidentified sources have revealed that the Grand Jury has uncovered 4.7 million dollars missing from the fund. It is reported that the former Mayor, Kwami Kilpatrick, is responsible for 3.6 million of the missing monies.

Today Federal Judge Cohen has placed the fund into Federal Receivership. This receivership will suspend all transactions by the retirement fund. This suspension prohibits all expenditures including the issuing of monthly pension checks.
    The receivership suspensions are reported to be in place through November 15, 2010 when the present Grand Jury Term expires. "

Jimaz: Hilarious!!

The truth about sushi

Just as I suspected. Sushi was just a big joke all along.

Those are too funny Jimaz!

One of my friends invited our close friend and eventually he did not turn up there. The other guy kept waiting and got aggravated at the end!