Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Ravine Guest

Default Gardner Property Management Inquiry

I'm going to phrase my question carefully. If any of you has a response which you would like to share, please bear in mind that we are on Lowell's site and be mindful of the fact that, while everyone has a right to their opinion, publicly trashing the reputation of another is to trod on thin legal ice.
    I have a co-worker who is having some dealings with a company called Gardner Property Management. The company has some various ventures, around here, and I am seeking feedback from any of you who may have some experience with them.
    If you have something which you are dis-inclined to "share with the whole class," you are, of course, encouraged to send a PM to me.
    Thanks, gang.

Do you mean "Gardner" or "Garner?"

Ravine Guest

Thanks for the reply, Strath.
    I posted the name that was cited to me, but your query prompted some Googling, on my part, and I am persuaded to believe that my associate mis-wrote the name and that "Garner" is what she meant.