Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Karl Rove Book Tour

coming soon to a city near you, the distinguished war criminal Karl Rove:

http://www.rove.com/

Why isn't this idiot in prison? Oh, yeah, he has well connected friends.

after almost an hour of his lies, i leapt up with a set of handcuffs and my full page arrest complaint followed immediately by the event security. I managed to get very close to rove, even tricking the security to let go causing rove to dash away while i reached for his wrist with the hand cuffs.
    rotflmao!!
    Last edited by Jimaz; March-30-10 at 06:14 PM.

He hopes to get a friendly reception in ... Fresno?! Bwhahahah!

I would love to see Mr. Rove given a prostate exam with a meat hook; but this is still a free country and individuals who set upon anyone with the intent to harm or intimidate are wrong. Plain and simple. Just because they think they hold the moral high ground is no more defensible than those who picket abortion clinics.

If you'd care to hear Mr. Rove be interviewed by Terry Gross, the NPR site has pod-casts available. I did listen to their interview and Mr. Rove did more than hold his own.

Karl Rove operated under the maxim that the end justified the means. He called the Code Pink incident an example of the "totalitarianism of the left." He should know real totalitarianism since he worked with the U.S. version under W.