Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Yet another right wing attack on Obama

A tape recording purported to be of al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden has accused US President Barack Obama of fuelling hatred of America in Pakistan.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/8081828.stm

I believe he is dead. All we get are audio tapes, no video. It serves al-Qaeda's purposes to have folks think he is alive, and the US maybe while also believing he is dead can not verify that for a fact.

It serves the CIA and the war-mongers in the Pentagon to keep this allusion of an illusion alive. There is no al-Quaeda without them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    It serves the CIA and the war-mongers in the Pentagon to keep this allusion of an illusion alive. There is no al-Quaeda without them.
    I agree with your first statement. Do you have a source for your second?

I don't think he meant the second statement literally. In that context, it seems like he meant to say that if the world believed that Obama was dead, the perceived threat of Al-Queda would be so diminished that the CIA and war mongers would lose the fear factor they need to justify their questionable policies and current levels of spending.

....the CIA and war mongers would lose the fear factor they need to justify their questionable policies and current levels of spending.
    Bush is gone, Obama is here, nothing is changing, can't point across the isle anymore, hold your leaders accountable

We're on the same page. I said questionable policies and current levels of spending. I wasn't pointing to the past anymore than I was excluding it. CIA is bipartisan, the war votes were overwhelmingly bipartisan, the Commander in Chief isn't a Republican, the Congress that controls the spending isn't Republican. Only thing to change was that before the Republicans could set the policies and Democrats like Pelosi could pretend to object. Now, the Democrats can set the polciies and Republicans like Cheney can pretend to object.

Sounds to me like the military/industrial complex[[part of the Bilderburg Group) has this congress and president firmly under it's thumb.

Either its Islamofacist propaganda or Tea Party/conservative malipulation to get the public to believe that President Obama is not doing his job. Obama will not tolerate any FEAR tactic coming from anyone.