Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default For the Easter Season

AY: Just whose resurrection do we celebrate. Jesus is just one in a line of resurrected god/men, Osiris, Dionysus, Krishna, etc.. And don't say that Jesus resurrected himself since the Bible says that the creator god did it.

Matt.16 [21] From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.

[That's "be raised", passive voice.]

Matt. 17 [23] And they shall kill him, and the third day he shall be raised again. And they were exceeding sorry.

Eph. 1 [17] That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
    [18] The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
    [19] And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to usward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
    [20] Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,

And what is all this talk like Jesus and his god or "father" are separate? These guys must have been writing this before the concept of the trinity was made into dogma.

Matt 20 [23] And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.

Acts 2[22] Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth,...
    [24] Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death

Since these writers of the Bible were all inspired by the same god, you'd think they would have their stories straight.