Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Serving on the Death Panel

I have some excellent news to share with the DYes community.

President Barack Obama has appointed me as chair of the Government Health Care Rationing Panel for the Southeastern District of Michigan. I, along with a handful of other shadowy bureaucrats, will now decide who gets health care and who doesn't.

This, of course, is an awesome amount of responsibility and I could you use you help. Who do you think I should deny health care to?

Please share your thoughts with me.

http://nemecek.blogspot.com/2010/03/...ath-panel.html

Oh, that's easy. Please start with Dick Armey.

Oh ! there's about half a dozen members of the D'Yes community that you can start with but to mention them by name I would be in violation of the Patriot Act subject to being waterboarded so I won't do it.

I heard that people that Co-Sign the bill are exempt from Death Panel review.

http://my.barackobama.com/page/conte...2_cosign%20_ia

Quote Originally Posted by ejames01 View Post
    I heard that people that Co-Sign the bill are exempt from Death Panel review.

http://my.barackobama.com/page/conte...2_cosign%20_ia

Thanks, I sure don't want to be in the cross-hairs of any death panel committee so I signed the bill

Start with me, because I've had it with the last 10 years. [[But I will put up a fight, asshole).

Dick Armey is rich, so he can afford his own health care.

Quote Originally Posted by barnesfoto View Post

I was going to suggest Matty Maroun and Kwame, but Matty would sue over it and Kwame would get Pete to pick up the bill for a Cadillac plan.

As a former US Government employee, Dick Armey has all the health care anyone could ever want, but few actually get.

Quote Originally Posted by barnesfoto View Post
    He's at the top of the list.

Quote Originally Posted by firstandten View Post
    Oh ! there's about half a dozen members of the D'Yes community that you can start with but to mention them by name I would be in violation of the Patriot Act subject to being waterboarded so I won't do it.
    That is a valid concern. Luckily, all of the secret wiretaps left over from the Bush Era have confirmed that Dick Armey is, in fact, a frequest poster to this forum so there's at least one DYeser who should be nervous.

I bet the government does pay its death panel half what the insurance companies pay theirs.