Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Ella Bully-Cummings eyes judicial seat

Think she has a chance? I hope not. Maybe Sharon McFail could run too!

http://www.freep.com/article/2010032...-judicial-seat

She will be able to raise money and have name recognition, but to voters she is guilty by association. Not to mention, guilty by direct actions.

No one wants to question a judge's judgement...

Chuck_MI Guest

Uh, Ella Bulling-Cummings, best not to waste your time seeking elective office, especially as a judge. Name recognition is a negative asset here in Detroit unless you haven't despoiled your name. Cummings, your name is shit and so is your service record as Kilpatrick's yes-man underling.

She always reminded me of the gal in Police Academy [[who was always getting flustered) especially when she had her hat on. Never took her seriously.

Attachment 5609

Forgive me, I thought the job of a Judge was to give opinions. When did this lady ever have an opinion of her own?

Wonder what her ex-husband, Warren Evans, has to say.

Why can't people like her just go away. The City has had enough of bad taste, and no class. Does she think we all have
    short memories?

Quote Originally Posted by preserve View Post
    Why can't people like her just go away. The City has had enough of bad taste, and no class. Does she think we all have
    short memories?
    Better not look under Bing's coat tails, then.

My God, what an over-the-top, over decoated uniform that is. General Patton didn't have that much crap hanging on him after 4 years of warfare! I had high hopes for her at first, but it became immediately clear that she was just a puppet, or maybe more like a Golden Retreiver, doing exactly as she was told.

Did anybody else notice her eyes in Gnome's photo?

Stromberg2

ferntruth Guest

Quote Originally Posted by stromberg2 View Post

Stromberg2

How could you not?!

These guys, McPhail and Bully-Cummings, etc., are like vampires... they just keep coming back when you think [[and hoped) they were politically dead.
    Where's a silver bullet when you need one?

Quote Originally Posted by stromberg2 View Post

Stromberg2
    Change the thread title to "Ella Bully-Cummings eyes judicial seat[[s)"

Isn't that proof of a full-frontal lobotomy?!

Chemical memory castration?!

She may be a CIA MK-Ultra multiple-personality hypnotic robot.

We'll know for sure if she wins this spot.

The Men in Black can put their people anywhere.

She looks like a Bolivian admiral in that photo. Even Colin Powell didn't have five stars.

I guarantee she has a chance. This is Detroit remember?
    See the people still supporting Kwame?

Quote Originally Posted by One Shot View Post
    I guarantee she has a chance. This is Detroit remember?
    See the people still supporting Kwame?
    Ain't that the truth and the whole truth. They voted KK in twice, that means anything is possible.

Just what we need another crooked judge. Remember, she's the one who lied about Kilpatrick's cars and motorcycles. She also was involved with firing Gary Brown. Her ass should be in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post
    She looks like a Bolivian admiral in that photo. Even Colin Powell didn't have five stars.
    Don't you know by now? The smaller the fleet, the more folderol.

Yep, she got away scott free with her pension by knowing when to jump ship just as the stern was going under the weight of Kilpatrick's corruption -- so she avoided going down with him... If I were her I put the poker cards away before her hand really gets jammed up.

Sorry for mixing metaphors -- I just could not help myself.. LOL
    short memories?

Microwave short, I think. But not all of us are drinking the koolaid! Some of us do remember. I can still see her standing there staring into the cameras serving as the mayors "yes" man during those stupid press conferences when his corruption was just starting to be revealed... serving as his spokesperson. Ugh!

Kilpatrick always used some sort of shield just like he has that silly "PR" guy now. As a public servant Cummings swore to protect the public. Thus, she should have been busy at the helm of solving crimes... crimes that still REMAIN UNSOLVED!!!!!

Instead she was about the business of being PR Polll-leece! Now judicial seat? NO THANK YOU!

short memories?

All of these folk have political skeletons in their closets, a raven or two also! LOL! They all have dirt on each other. Detroit is a small community at the who's/ who "click and tick" level......This includes the tri-county suburbs...
    Quote Originally Posted by Detroitnerd View Post
    Better not look under Bing's coat tails, then.

What's the latest on her efforts? Did she get enough signatures to get on the ballot? When is/was the cutoff date to submit the signatures?

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    See? She had one eye on the judicial seat all along.