Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default need quick bus help...

I'm at a meeting downtown but I need to get as close as possible to 12 oaks mall. I know I can't get all the way there but I need to get to the area by 11 or so.

TheSMART trip planner is not working on my phone. Any help would be appreciated!

Stop by the SMART ticket office in the Buhl Building and get a schedule. Stop relying so much on the internet for everything.

You honestly don't think I have thought of that? How can i be at the Buhl if I am in a meeting elsewhere? Instead of being helpful you are cynical...thanks for nothing.

I checked the smart.org site and Novi is not served by smart. The 305/330 will take you out to Farm hills, it picks up on Congress at St. Antoine, Brush, randolph, woodward btwn congess and larned, jefferson [[looks like in front of the closed Ponch hotel), griswold btwn congress and larned, Michigan and cass [[it doesn't exactly say Rosa Parks Terminal, but maybe their map is old)

It drops you at 10 mile and grand river on the novi/farm hills border.

Where exactly are you now? and when will your meeting be over?

Thanks gnome...

I am walking out of Cobo so that will work perfect. Its amazing how simple it is for people to help one another instead of being a prick. I appreciate your assistance.

Walk to the Lafayette Coney Island. Sit on the Michigan Ave side. Keep an eye out for a double parked silver sedan. I'll be there by 10:15.

confirm here

It's all good...I ts all goodgood have arrangements made. Thanks for the offer. Of course it comes from an IHM kid!

cool. yep, ihm blood runs thick