Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Any photograpers out there who exhibit in the metro area?

Do you exhibit around town and in other nearby cities? B&W or color? Whats your subject matter? Any problems showing your stuff and/or problems with gallery and other venue owners? Solo or group shows? What's the public interest in your work and any sales? Do you consider your stuff as fine art or what?
    Film or digital?

Just thought I'd try getting a feel for who's doing this.
    Last edited by BRAZZMAN; March-17-10 at 12:23 AM.

I used to do Art Shows here in the Detroit area and did quite well. Most of my work was nautical and suprisingly the big works sold better than the small ones. It does take time and you have to get in juried shows to do the best. Here is a link that should get you started.
    http://www.netstreetfair.com/

They have a list of all the art fairs....they also sell a book that tells you attendance and other important info for each and who contact to enter. Good luck