Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Recent Magazines -- Nation and RV related

I have several back issues of The Nation from late 2009 to now.

Also I have several back issues of Motorhome, from 2008-9 and and Highways from 2008-current.

Free to pick up in Southfield. PM me to arrange pickup.

The magazines are FREE. All you have to do is pick them up. If you are not in the Detroit area, I will mail them to you but you must pay for the postage first. I take Paypal.

Let me know if you want them mailed and I will figure the postage to your town.
    Last edited by gazhekwe; March-21-10 at 10:29 PM.

I sorted out the magazines today. I will also be putting them on Craig's List for awhile since I hate to toss things that someone might like. The RV ones you can't really find locally, and The Nation issues cover some key moments in this historic year.

The Nation -- 15 weekly /bi-weekly issues from November 30, 2009 to now.

RV View -- June 08, Aug 08, Feb 09, aug 09

MotorHome -- 12 monthly issues from May 07 to December 09

Highways [[Good Sam Club's magazine) -- 15 issues from April 2008 to March 2010

I'll be taking these for recycling on Saturday morning, so last chance anyone who is interested in some free RV related reading material, or some interesting discussions on national news.