Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Super Collapse 3 Online Game Question

Does anyone here play the Super Collapse 3 game online? I downloaded the free version and have been playing it for a few months. I love the game and am addicted to it.

My question is this...I'm wondering if anyone has purchased the game online. If so, will you tell me if there more levels to beat? I'm up to the Terminal Velocity part and have played it and played it. Because this is a free version I often get the pop up ads right in the middle of playing. If I don't get knocked out of the game from an ad in the middle - the dag gone thing will wait till I'm like 15 or 25 blocks away from winning and then the ad will pop up, which makes my score count for nothing! How frustrating!

I don't want to waste the money purchasing the full ad free game if there are no other levels to beat other than the Terminal Velocity game.

Quote Originally Posted by eriedearie View Post
    have been playing it for a few months. I love the game and am addicted to it.

Go outside. Enjoy the fresh air.

Read a book. Get a pet. Take up knitting.

I've never heard of it but there's clearly another level. It's the one where you hack the code until you squelch those pop up ads! SCORE!

Meddle, it's pouring rain out there!

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    Go outside. Enjoy the fresh air.

Read a book. Get a pet. Take up knitting.
    Well, I am recovering from an aortic valve replacement. Before the emergency surgery I had been studying for two years. I had just earned my diploma when I landed in the hospital. I've never had a chance to get involved in playing computer games!!!

I know how to knit, I have a pet, and right now there are no books I'm interested in. Besides that - the surgeon told me that using my right hand for the computer mouse is the one of the best things I can do to get the feeling back in it. The hand became frozen because of the way the IV needle was resting on a nerve for 15 days. The feeling is almost all back except for the ring finger and the pinkie - so that hand exercise is working. Thank you very much!

eriedearie

The game in the following link will relieve your boredom FOREVER!
    http://www.freeallegiance.org

I am pleased to announce that as of 7:37 a.m. I was crowned the Quest Master! I finally beat Terminal Velocity before any ads popped up!!! And if anyone else might be interested in playing the game...Terminal Velocity IS the last level. So I'm glad I didn't purchase the game.

Thanks for the recommendation Raum - but I'm not a space invader type person. I will show the link to my grandsons though, they might be interested in it.

I am pleased to announce that as of 7:37 a.m. I was crowned the Quest Master! I finally beat Terminal Velocity before any ads popped up!!! And if anyone else might be interested in playing the game...Terminal Velocity IS the last level. So I'm glad I didn't purchase the game.

Thanks for the recommendation Raum - but I'm not a space invader type person. I will show the link to my grandsons though, they might be interested in it.
    Great,we have been developing the game since Microsoft gave us permission to make it free and to the public.Anyone who likes military stradegy will love this game.It's a chess match in virtual 3D.WAY more complex than Space Invaders.

Quote Originally Posted by RaumVogel View Post
    Great,we have been developing the game since Microsoft gave us permission to make it free and to the public.Anyone who likes military stradegy will love this game.It's a chess match in virtual 3D.WAY more complex than Space Invaders.
    Oh really! You're one of the developers of the Allegiance game? How cool is that? One of my cousins in Illinois works at designing computer games. Is there a school around the Detroit area where one can attend to learn how to do that sort of thing? One nephew and one of my grandsons is showing great talent in that area. They will both graduate high school 2011. Just wondering??

Oh really! You're one of the developers of the Allegiance game? How cool is that? One of my cousins in Illinois works at designing computer games. Is there a school around the Detroit area where one can attend to learn how to do that sort of thing? One nephew and one of my grandsons is showing great talent in that area. They will both graduate high school 2011. Just wondering??
    There probably is,but I haven't lived in Detroit since 1987.You may want them to go ahead and create an account.The game is developed by the community and there is EXTENSIVE documentation on how to download the source code and use Visual C++ and the Direct X SDK.It is a great way to learn how to code in the latest languages.Unlike the old days,those programming front ends are free for download from Microsoft.
    The only problem is,the game is so fun and addicting,they may never get around to any coding.

eriedearie, there is International Academy of Design and Technology in Troy.

http://www.iadtdetroit.com/programs/gameproduction.asp

I don't know much about them [[yet), my son starts in July.

thnk2mch - my nephew lives in Troy! That would be excellent. I will give him this information. However, he may already know - you know how well informed these kids today are!

Thanks for the tip Raum, Ive been looking for a new game. Im not much of a gamer but have been playing Command and Conquer since Generals first came out, I believe thats the same type of game and I really like it.

Ill let you know what I think after I play it a few times. I have to say its pretty frustrating when your constantly getting your ass kicked by 10 year olds playing you from half way around the world.

I do have a game question for anyone. I bought a new game off the discount rack. My processor is .1 shy of the requirements. Is there no hope other than buying a better processor?
    Last edited by Django; March-15-10 at 01:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RaumVogel View Post
    eriedearie

The game in the following link will relieve your boredom FOREVER!
    http://www.freeallegiance.org
    Any chance of a Mac port in the future?